Are You Ready to Share your Story of Innovation?
The time is now for you to take the spotlight at next year’s Sapphire Now Innovation Awards by entering your story of innovation for consideration!
Don’t think you have a chance of winning? Think again! You’ll have more opportunities to highlight your success thanks to the expanded award categories.
By entering, you can:
- Promote your story and build your personal brand
- Network and intermingle with the most innovative of your peers at SAPPHIRE NOW
- Be recognized for your achievements, and possibly win a prize
- Contribute to the greater good by supporting charities through your submission
Twenty winners will be selected. This is your chance to be among the 20 for 2020!
Enter in 4 Easy Steps
Sound good? Then submit your story today by following these steps!
- Do your self-assessment (optional but highly recommended)
- Prepare your pitch deck
- Complete your entry form
- Submit your entry
Be a Part of “The 20” for 2020!
Remember, you can’t win an Innovation Award if you don’t enter! Here’s some key information you should know:
What’s New: We have refreshed the awards categories to uncover the greatest innovation and Intelligent Enterprises out there and enhance your chances to win. | Learn more
Mark Your Calendar: Deadlines are approaching fast, so make sure you don’t miss your chance to enter your submission:
- Submissions close: Jan 3rd
- Finalists announced: Feb 17th
- Winners announced: Mar 18th
- Celebration event: May 12-14th
Prizes and Charities: Each of the 20 winners will receive one ticket to SAPPHIRE NOW 2020 and a trophy. Plus, for every submission received, SAP will donate $100 to charity, up to $20,000, so be part of a greater good! | See rules
2019 Video: Watch the video from this year’s amazing celebration event and get a sneak peek at the fun and festivities planned for 2020! | Watch now
Last But Not Least: Visit the website and the FAQ for information | Contact us if you have questions |
Join the conversation using #SAPinnovation on social media | Subscribe to this newsletter