Ready to zoom ahead in the age of intelligence with SAP S/4HANA? Start by attending SAP TechEd.
Are you ready to explore the new wave of innovations at SAP TechEd?
The event in Las Vegas came to a grand closure last week, and the upcoming events in Barcelona and Bangalore have already started garnering a lot of excitement. Although SAP S/4HANA has been in the market for the last 4 years, you will still find a segment of customers & partners who are very new to the product. This is because the consumers of software products generally react to something only when they need it and when the time is right for them, and not earlier. SAP S/4HANA still remains the fastest adopted SAP product ever, and the momentum is only getting better by the day.
I am very pleased to have the opportunity to speak at the event specifically addressing the beginner & intermediate level audience of SAP S/4HANA. The session is titled “CAA114 – Paths for transitioning to SAP S/4HANA”. Here’s a sneak peek into some of the topics I’ll be covering for you.
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA which will cover the basic architectural guiding principles and the release strategy of SAP S/4HANA.
- Overview of the transition scenarios to SAP S/4HANA which will cover the various options that a customer has in order to transition to SAP S/4HANA, which includes the New Implementation, the System Conversion and the Selective Data Transition.
- The essentials of a New Implementation & System Conversion which will cover the pre-requisites to be fulfilled in order to transition to SAP S/4HANA using the New Implementation or the System Conversion transition option.
- Best practices & recommendations for SAP S/4HANA projects based on the various project experiences that SAP has learned over the last few years.
- SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA which will cover the latest updates to the tool used to check the readiness state of an SAP ERP system before converting to SAP S/4HANA.
- And much more…
Make sure to add this session to your agenda if you’re attending TechEd and if you’re new to S/4HANA. There will be something for everyone in this session.
Bring your friends. Bring your colleagues. Let’s connect. Let’s move ahead. ?
“Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
Program Manager – SAP Labs India Pvt., Ltd.
Related SAP TechEd sessions
CAA105 – Check Your System’s Readiness for an SAP S/4HANA Conversion, L1
CAA113 – End-to-End Overview of System Conversion to SAP S/4HANA (Part 1), L1
CAA202 – End-to-End Overview of System Conversion to SAP S/4HANA (Part 1), L1
CAA205 – Using SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit for a New SAP S/4HANA Implementation, L1
CAA801 – Overview, Road Map, and Strategy for SAP S/4HANA, Roadmap Session
CAA203 – Custom Code Adaptation for SAP S/4HANA, L1