SAP Readiness Check 2.0 for SAP S/4HANA – What’s New in Releases 20.09.2019 and 29.08.2019
Main SAP Readiness Check 2.0 pages:
- SAP Note 2758146
- Incident component for technical issues during report generation: SV-SCS-S4R
This blog post series provides:
What’s New in Releases
- Main new features of SAP Readiness Check 2.0 (live since May 2019):
SAP S/4HANA: How ready are you?
- July and August released features:
SAP Readiness Check 2.0 for SAP S/4HANA – FAQ & What’s New in Releases
- September and end of August released features are published below
Follow the tag “SAP Readiness Check”or my profile and turn on your notifications to stay up to date on any new features that we are releasing for SAP Readiness Check 2.0
What’s New in 20.09.19 Release?
1.Target Release SAP S/4HANA 1909
The new target release SAP S/4HANA 1909 [Initial Shipment Stack] is available in the SAP Readiness Check 2.0 report (RC_COLLECT_ANALYSIS_DATA) and Simplification Item Check Framework report (/SDF/RC_START_CHECK).
You will need to download the latest content of simplification item catalog before you want to select SAP S/4HANA 1909 [Initial Shipment Stack].
2. Document Generation function
Using the new “Generate Document” button on the top right, you can generate 1 zip file with:
- MS Word Document of your complete analysis
- MS Excel spreadsheets of all tiles that display results in list form
3. SAP ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC) Results Upload
You are now able to upload the results of your SAP ABAP Test Cockpit analysis into SAP Readiness Check 2.0. The initial high level Custom Code results will be replaced by ATC results in your dashboard.
- Get a comprehensive overview on the topic of custom code
- Clear visualization of the key aspects of the ATC-based analysis
- Make Custom Code impact analysis accessible also for non-developers
Note: You will need to set up and run ATC checks separately in order to populate this new section (see blogs Custom code adaptation for SAP S/4HANA – FAQ and SAP S/4HANA System Conversion – Custom code adaptation process)To enable ATC check result export into SAP Readiness Check, please implement SAP Note 2781766 and refer to section “Detailed Planning Phase” in SAP Note 2758146
4. Known Issues Fix
- Recommended SAP Fiori Apps:
- Issue: When making a role selection in the bar chart at the top, the filter got lost after choosing a “Favorite” in table column (detail section).
- Add-On Compatibility:
- Content duplication issue on detail page
What’s New in 28.08.19 Release?
1. SAP Fiori Apps Library Link
The SAP Fiori Apps Library link has been added in “Recommended SAP Fiori Apps” Role column.
2. Known Issues Fix
Business Process Discovery section showing “no data”.