S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement – Community Call – October 15th
UPDATE: Thank you for attending the Community Call. If you missed it or would like to revisit, you can access the recording here.
We also invite your feedback. Please feel free to share add your feedback in the comments section.
SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement Engineering team is organizing a series of Community Calls for Customers and Partners, with the first call scheduled on October 15th.
During the call, experts from our Development team will discuss and share answers and solutions to some of the most frequently raised “How-to” and consulting questions. Participants will get a chance to interact with the experts during the Q&A.
What topics are covered?
- Purchase Orders OData API
- Workflow in Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Sneak Preview: Central Procurement – Manage Purchase Requisitions Centrally
Who should attend?
· Business Users such as purchasing manager, procurement experts etc.
· Experienced Procurement Consultants who have experience in the implementation of procurement solutions.
How to attend this call?