Integration has been major engineering theme at SAP with consistent customer feedback to offer seamless business experience across deployments and line-of-business functions.
During DSAG annual congress keynote event on september 17th, Christian Klein, SAP Chief Operations Officer referred Integration means Innovation (read interview in english) and how SAP is tackling this challenge.
Out of the box Integration becomes key pillar of an intelligent enterprise, given customers have diverse landscape of business applications across vendors.
Realizing Trusted data across disparate applications and inferring a golden record of an entity such as business partner, product, cost, pricing or worker offers immense value and a key business differentiator.
A key engineering initiative to address integration challenge has been to make SAP Cloud Platform offer business services with aligned domain model and built in adherence to regulations on data protection and privacy.
SAP Cloud Platform Master Data for business partners service, now into its third release, has been at forefront in realising lead-to-cash integration, where
- Buyer journey in B2C scenario realized using SAP C/4HANA suite of cloud products, a unique customer record can be looked up with search, replicate and distribute capabilities.
- Integrated with SAP Data Protection and Privacy services, thereby compliant with GDPR regulations.
- Offers UI to visualize data replication and distribution logs from business logging service.
- At DSAG event, there was a mini theatre presentation by a customer (twitter source)
- Session Id INT300: Simplify Master Data Integration with Services from SAP Cloud Platform
- Session Id INT460: Integrate and Manage Master Data in Hybrid Environments
- Session Id DAT307: SAP Cloud Platform Master Data for Business Partners