Argentina Tax Reporting (RPFIGLAR_TAXREPORTING): What’s New in the Print Layout of the Daily VAT Option
The print layout of the Daily VAT option from the Argentina Tax Reporting (RPFIGLAR_TAXREPORTING) has recently been updated with some adjustments.
These changes were delivered in SAP Note 2822124 – Argentina Tax Reporting (RPFIGLAR_TAXREPORTING): Adjustments in Print Layout of Daily VAT Option. If you missed this, don’t forget to apply the SAP Note to your system to make sure you run with the latest version of the print layout.
The following improvements were done to make your experience better when choosing the Print Preview button in the Daily VAT option:
- The accounting documents are now displayed in two lines: This change reduces the number of columns and makes the font size bigger for reading.
- The accounting documents are now ordered according to their posting date and official document numbering information.
- The following data is not unnecessarily printed anymore:
- Branch, Clearing Date, Clearing Document and Fiscal Controller columns;
- The additional line with total amounts in the last numbered page;
- The ALV statistics.
One important detail that you cannot miss after applying this SAP Note to your system:
If you have already officially printed the Daily VAT output results before implementing the SAP Note, you have to officially print the results again. This rework is necessary because the number of documents printed per page changes from 30 to 25 after applying the SAP Note, and this impacts the controlling of page numbering.
We hope this post helps you!
Feel free to leave your questions, comments, and feedback in the space provided below.
See you next time!
This post was translated from English into Spanish using the SAP Translation Portal. Check it out!