Welcome to the September update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub.
Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your inbox.
SAP Learning Hub, Event Edition for SAP TechEd
We have opened SAP Learning Hub, event edition for all SAP TechEd attendees.
This means we can provide a holistic, 360-degree approach to learning for all attendees to ensure that they are able to get the most out of the event’s content before, during, and after the conference.
With this special edition, you get access to:
- SAP TechEd Learning Journeys, including PDF documents and recordings of the onsite event
- Web assessments and confirmation of acquired SAP TechEd knowledge through digital badges
- Selected learning material around SAP TechEd focus topics
- Two SAP Learning Rooms, the Welcome Room and SAP TechEd Learning Room: our virtual social spaces, where you can collaborate with SAP experts and peers, attend live webinars, and access further material before, during, and after the event
Right now, you can already explore our learning offerings for selected topics in the dedicated SAP TechEd Learning Room 2019. The edition will be available until January 31, 2020, so you can continue to learn after SAP TechEd by accessing selected recordings and attending live webinars to dive deeper into the topics that interest you.
Learning Journey Improvements
We have implemented a few changes to the search functionality and the sorting of Learning Journeys in the Learning Journeys overview page. Key changes include easier sorting, strict searching with double quotation marks, and design improvements.
We have also introduced a customer experience survey for every Learning Journey. Users will find a thumbs up / thumbs down survey at the bottom of every Learning Journey, and also a place to share feedback on what you would will like to see improved.
This will help us identify how we can improve customer experience and prioritize future enhancements effectively.
Celebrating SAP Learning Hub
It’s been five years since the launch of SAP Learning Hub, one of the most comprehensive enablement programs available anywhere, with a wide range of collaborative tools and educational content for all skills and knowledge levels.
Watch this birthday video we have created together, celebrating SAP Learning Hub.
Bookboon Library in SAP Learning Hub
– For subscribers of the professional edition, solution editions and business edition of SAP Learning Hub
With your SAP Learning Hub subscription, you can take advantage of exclusive e-books provided by Bookboon to broaden your knowledge on topics of your interests and those complementary to SAP skills.
Here are the highlights from August:
- Power Point 2010 Basics
Author: Eva Vogel (MCT)
- Team Performance Unleashed
Author: John A. Williams
- Memory Skills for Managers
Author: Samuel A. Malone
- How to Connect with Any Audience
Author: Michael Douglas Brown
Go to your ‘Learning Content’ area and click on ‘Bookboon Catalog’ to access the books and read more on your chosen topics.
Learning journeys for SAP PartnerEdge
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP PartnerEdge
New SAP PartnerEdge Learning Journeys for ISV build partners are now available.
Check out the newly created SAP PartnerEdge Learning Journeys:
- GTM Readiness Execution and Success
- Solution Positioning and Value Proposition
- SAP App Center
- Onboarding for ISV Build Partners
Welcome Room New Design
We have updated the look and feel of the Welcome Room*. In addition to the fresh design elements, the update also includes a new footer, which has direct links for easier navigation and access to helpful resources.
Look out over then next month or so as we bring this new design to other SAP Learning Rooms.
If you haven’t done it yet, visit and join the Welcome Room* now where you can ask general questions and get insights on upcoming features first-hand from our experts.
* Link accessible when logged in to SAP Learning Hub
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Below is a selection of upcoming sessions:
- Live session series on SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Finance: September 23, 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. (CEST)
- Live session on Digital Platforms – SAP HANA: Introduction to SAP HANA, streaming analytics option: September 17, 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. (CEST)
- Live session on ticket overview and configuration in SAP Service Cloud: September 19, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (CEST)
- SAP Learning Hub Onboarding Session: September 27, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (CEST)
Please always refer to ‘Events Calendar(s)’ in the corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. Links are accessible when you are logged into SAP Learning Hub and already a member of the respective SAP Learning Room.
SAP Enable Now Framework Course on openSAP
Join this free online course to learn about the intelligent user assistance concept with SAP Enable Now Framework. It uses in-app learning to help you quickly and easily perform tasks with SAP Cloud solutions.
In this course, you’ll learn how SAP can help you with the intelligent user assistance concept to onboard and upskill your workforce on SAP Cloud solutions with one holistic, flexible package. You can speed up solution adoption with learning embedded directly in-app to support business users as they work in SAP Cloud solutions, including SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, and SAP SuccessFactors solutions.
You can find more information and enroll here: http://open.sap.com/courses/sen1
New in SAP Live Access
New courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- SAP BW/4HANA Query Design and Analysis (BW405)
- SAP BW/4HANA (BW462)
- SAP Profitability and Performance Management (FS350)
- Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing (S4200)
- Capacity Planning with SAP S/4HANA (S4230)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Sales (S4C60)
- Charges and Settlement in SAP Transportation Management (TM130)
You can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.