SAP Cloud Platform Alert Notification is now Available on Trial Landscapes for Cloud Foundry Environment
This blog post is part of a series of blog posts related to SAP Cloud Platform Alert Notification service.
You can relate to the parent blog post for more detailed information about the service itself.
In this blog post, you are going to learn about how to consume Alert Notification on SAP Cloud Platform trial landscape.
The Alert Notification is available in your trial landscape in Cloud Foundry environment only.
- To consume the service go to your SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Foundry trial account.
- Open the Cloud Foundry space which you want to consume Alert Notification.
- Open the Service Market Place and search for Alert Notification. Click on the service
- Go to the instances menu, and click on New Instance and follow the wizard. The only thing that you should fill in the wizard is the service instance name during the last step
- Once you are done you are going to see your Alert Notification instance in the Service Instance Menu.
We would recommend you to start exploring the service. The easiest way to start is with the Application Alerts – which is a brand new entry of the Alert Notification catalogue for Cloud Foundry.
It allows you to understand any change that happens with your application.
What should I do next?
Try out the service, play around, give us feedback. Subscribe your productive accounts to get an advantage of its full power. The Alert Notification is available for both CPEA accounts and for a subscription via SAP Store.