SAP C/4HANA Foundation was launched to all customers and partners of SAP C/4HANA who are licensed for any of the products listed here. It includes a new SAP C/4HANA extensibility concept using the SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory and the open source project “Kyma”. This means that building extensions for solutions of the SAP C/4HANA suite is being harmonized across technologies.
This blog contains a collection of resources to get you started on your SAP C/4HANA Extensibility journey. Please use the comments below to post any feedback or request additional topics you’d like to learn more about. Additionally, as the technologies continue to evolve and new material is published we will update this list on our end.
C/4HANA Extensibility – Fundamentals
- What is the SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory?
- What is Kyma?
- What Technologies is Kyma Using?
- Kubernetes Tutorials
- Kubernetes the Hard Way
C/4HANA Extensibility – System Provisioning
- How to provision on Google Cloud within the C/4HANA Cockpit
- How to provision on Microsoft Azure within the C/4HANA Cockpit
- Options for installing Kyma directly
C/4HANA Extensibility – SAP System Connectivity
- How to connect SAP Commerce Cloud
- How to connect SAP Field Service Management
- How to connect the SAP Mocking Applications
- How to connect SAP Cloud for Customer [Coming soon]
- How to connect SAP Marketing [Preview only]
- SAP Litmos [Preview only]
C/4HANA Extensibility – Eventing
C/4HANA Extensibility – System Integration
C/4HANA Extensibility – Extension Examples
- Custom SAP Commerce Cloud Events, starting at minute 34:50
C/4HANA Extensibility – Samples