After years working with many new solutions of SAP i share you a new blog post, after one that i enjoyed to write to shared to all of you: Implement your firs ABAP Proxy to SAP PI.
Now i’m implementing many Cloud Solutions regarding all about interoperability, but the challenge of this blog will be to share you my “real experience testing many tools to get a robust Linux”, in order to implement solutions as consultant and to let you update your laptop to one operating system that will be interesting to test by your self after my point of vew and practical guidence.
What you will learn:
- Manage your Linux distributions
- Install and work with many tools to get a powerful Laptop with linux
- Prepare SAP into your Linux Operating System
Linux Mint: this was my first place to work after testing 3 distributions and researching a lot of the proposals of the each distribution, so may be the key point will be that you will be familiar fastly if it is compared with windows and you will be happy if you see the alternative options to use instead of the “antivirus” or “privative licenses like MS Office”.
Fedora 29: this was my second choose to use because after Fedora 30 was released i confirm that my kernel and this new version was not compatible, so the solution was to use Linux Mint and maybe update my kernel after months released.
Ubuntu: this was my third choose because this is one of the most popular distribution after Read Hat, but i found the same issue like Fedora 30, so this is a beautiful distribution (i loved it) so you can test it and maybe will work perfectly for you.
- Install Java
- SAP Cloud Connector
- SAP GUI
- ECLIPSE FOR SAP Cloud Platform Integration and Salesforce Java Adapter Scenarios
- Install a HP Linux Imaging and Printing
- Unlock your USB after one antivirus locked it
- Delete applications that cant be deleted in graphical way
- Delete the specific kernels maybe if one update affect your system
- Install OBS for video recording and live streaming
- SOAPUI FOR LINUX
- Memory Issue with SH file when you try to install it with “double clic” without “Terminal” and without “Java”
- POSTMAN FOR LINUX
- ROOT USER (change password)
- WEBGUI in Linux
- WPS OFFICE
- SAP HANA configuration via eclipse
- Install Shotcut in linux mint
- Install Skype
- Configure Watch / date
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader on Linux
- Another important tools
- Linux and ASUS compatibility probably with some issues
Thank you for your attention and if you have more information to complement this knowledge, please share it into the commentaries section!!!…
Reference of wallpaper: https://wallpapersafari.com/desktop-wallpaper-linux-mint/