Guidelines for configuring Communication Scenario Finance – Posting Integration (SAP_COM_0002)
In this blog post you will learn how to configure communication scenario Finance – Posting Integration (SAP_COM_0002) on S/4HANA Cloud system.
Before you want to call Journal Entry API included in communication scenario Finance – Posting Integration (SAP_COM_0002) , it need to create communication arrangement for this communication scenario firstly on S/4HANA Cloud system.
The complete steps include the creation of communication user, communication system and communication arrangement. If you use the existing communication user and communication system, you can skip the creation of these 2 objects.
Step 1: Create Communication System and Communication User
- Log on to the SAP Fiori launchpad as Administrator.
- Under Communication Management, choose the Communication Systems tile.
- On the Communication Systems screen, choose New.
- Enter System ID and System Name.
- Click Create.
- Fill the mandatory field Host Name.
- Under User for Inbound Communication, choose + to add a user for inbound communication.
- On the New Inbound Communication User screen, choose New User.
- On the Create Communication User screen, make the following entries:
- User Name: Enter a user name.
- Description: Enter a description
- Password: Enter a password and remember it for a later step.
- Choose Create.
- Click OK and SAVE the Communications System.
- Return to the SAP Fiori launchpad.
- Under Communication Management, choose the Communication Arrangements tile.
- On the Communications Arrangements screen, click New and select the scenario SAP_COM_0002 (Finance – Posting Integration).
- Click Create.
- On the next screen, select the Communications System you want to use, then select User belonging to the Communication System
- Click Save.
You have created a communication arrangement that allows you to access Journal Entry API from an ERP or S/4HANA On Premise system to a cloud system remotely.