SAP Training & Enablement Updates for Asia
Training, enablement and continuous learning are what our team at SAP is passionate about. We deliver solutions to enable our customers to become best-run businesses and to get the most out of your investment
In this issue:
- Web Assistant – your friend in the next office
- Utility companies, listen up – don’t miss this event!
- Why Happy Users Are as Important as Great Software
- Take a Learning Journey to SAP Proficiency
- Deploy your next software project on time and on budget
- Planning your training is now easy with our guaranteed-to-run classes
- Don’t miss Sydney Water presenting at the SAUG National Summit
- A call to lead: Laura Dern
- If you missed it… here are on-demand webinars you should watch!
- New & updated courses
- Upcoming events
Web Assistant – your friend in the next office
Our customers are loving the Web Assistant component of SAP Enable Now, it is like a friend in the next office, anticipating your questions and ready with helpful tips.
You can hear from the source in a webinar series that our colleagues in America are running with SAP Enable Now customers, including PepsiCo, Comcast, and TE Connectivity. They’ll talk about how they use SAP Enable Now and the Web Assistant to:
- Leverage the standard content within SAP
- Build new content for their unique business requirements
- Support multiple languages
Additionally, we’ll discuss best practices to help business users embrace your training approach and other lessons learned from SAP deployments.
These sessions will be available on demand post live session. Sign up to get notified when the on-demand webinars are ready to view.
Utility companies, listen up – don’t miss this event!
SAP will be hosting an industry-focused business breakfast to discuss how utility companies can drive adoption of new SAP applications and mitigate risk on migrations. To demonstrate the real ROI, we will be presenting a case study on Salt River Project (SRP), one of Arizona’s largest utilities, delivering low-cost, reliable power and water for more than a decade.
Attendees will be able to earn how SRP leveraged SAP User Experience Management by Knoa solution to help:
- Optimise transactions ahead of migrating to SAP S/4HANA gaining operational efficiencies and better service delivery
- Design and develop Fiori screens to allow them to get the full benefit of moving to SAP S/4HANA
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with SAP S/4HANA during and post implementation
Why Happy Users are as Important as Great Software
Training and continuous upskilling of the project team, key users, and end users should be a top priority when introducing a new SAP solution. The Intelligent Enterprise can only become a reality when everybody involved can live up to it – continuously equipped with the learning and training they need. Happy users love their work and help your organization reach a maximum return on investment from both technology and people.
But how can you create, support, and sustain happy users?
Take a Learning Journey to SAP Proficiency
What is your path to SAP skills competency? Learning Journeys give you visual guidance to help you navigate across
SAP Labs Visionary Days are coming to India
Be the first to know about the latest technology! The SAP Labs Visionary Days provide an excellent opportunity for SAP customers to deep-dive into SAP Leonardo and best-of-class solutions for the Intelligent Enterprise. Join us in Bangalore on 17-18 September to learn how to prepare your enterprise for what’s to come!
Planning your training is now easy with our guaranteed-to-run
When you register for one of our guaranteed-to-run classes, you are assured it will run as scheduled. You no longer have to worry about class cancellations, and instead focus on what’s important – your training and certification! Guaranteed-to-run classes will not be cancelled regardless of number of students, unless the circumstances are beyond our control.
Don’t miss Sydney Water presenting at the SAUG National Summit
We are excited to be featuring one of our valued customers of our end user enablement solution at this year’s SAUG National Summit. Knowledge Management Lead Himani Nargotra has taken Sydney Water on a massive journey to change the way the organisation learns. The shift from a predominantly classroom-based training to more of a continuous learning model is a significant mind shift, especially for a government agency. Join the summit session on 27 August at 11.50am to learn about the Sydney Water journey to implement their SAP Enable Now learning strategy.
A call to lead: Laura Dern
A call to lead is a podcast series with SAP’s Jennifer Morgan. In this episode, you’ll meet Laura Dern, one of the world’s great actors who knows leadership. In films like Jurassic Park and Wild and TV shows like Enlightened and Twin Peaks, she has captured the complexities and vulnerabilities of strong women. In HBO’s Big Little Lies, Laura’s award-winning performance as Renata Klein is a study of a tech CEO who is also a fierce and frightened mother. Laura and Jennifer cover a lot of ground including leadership, parenthood, and gender equity in the workplace.
If you missed it… here are on-demand webinars you should watch!
Over the past few weeks, we have run webinars around enablement and adoption of SAP solutions with the help of SAP experts, as well as our customers, such as Sydney Water’s implementation strategy on Enable Now and DuluxGroup’s proving value and ROI with SAP learning solutions. If you missed these webinars, you can now access them.
SAP Labs Network Expands into Japan
SAP Labs Japan is now open and will draw on a rich source of local technical talent to build capabilities for the Japanese market.
SAP Japan already offers a set of programs and services to support customers in their digital transformations. It will now be able to provide additional services, including access to the newly opened SAP Leonardo Experience Center, where customers can explore digital technologies, and to the new SAP.iO Foundry Tokyo.
New & updated courses
- Sourcing and Procurement in SAP S/4HANA 1 + 2 (MM Academy) (TS450 TS451) Certification available beginning of September
- Case Study on Implementing Management Accounting (HOF21)
- SAP Container Shipping Line Overview (CSL100)
- S4F04 – SAP Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA New collection 11 available, based on the S/4 1809 release.
- FS350 – SAP Profitability and Performance Management New product name SAP Profitability and Performance Management and new course content.
- SAPBI – Introduction to SAP BusinessObjects BI Solutions Old version was replaced with new content
- C_S4CDK_2019 – SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Cloud SDK Extensibility Developer -> S4C80 SAP Cloud SDK 2.18.0
- C_S4FTR_1809 – SAP Certified Application Associate – Treasury with SAP S/4HANA -> S4F41, S4F50, S4F51 Cash Management, Treasury and Risk Management
- C_TS413_1809 – SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Asset Management -> S4130, S4132, S4133 Asset Management
26-27 Aug | Sydney
28 Aug | Sydney
10-11 Sep | Sydney
13-15 Nov | Bangalore
Would like to receive monthly updates into your inbox? Subscribe here