Join Sessions about Digital User Experience on SAP Cloud Platform at SAP TechEd 2019
Our product management team will be at SAP TechEd this year to present to you UX focused sessions about topics such as SAP Portal, SAP Mobile Services, SAP Fiori and and creating digital business workplaces on SAP Cloud Platform .
We will share with you news about the following topics:
- SAP Fiori 3 design
- SAP Cloud Platform Portal (=Portal Service) availability on Neo and Cloud Foundry environment (=multi-cloud)
- Revised / streamlined portal administration environment for Cloud Portal
- Central entry point for cloud and on-premise solutions delivered on Portal Service
- Transition from SAP Enterprise Portal to SAP Cloud Platform Portal
- Creating digital business workplace scenarios on SAP Cloud Platform
- Roadmaps for SAP Portal, Mobile Services and SAP Fiori
- Mobile Development Kit and Mobile Cards
- SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS and SAP Cloud Platform SDK for Android
- High-productivity development tools for mobile apps
Read also this blog by Aviad Rivlin and learn about the highlights of this year in the areas of SAP Portal, Fiori launchpad and UX Integration.
You can also go to the AppsSpace area and complete some missions, such as build your first SAP Portal site on SAP Cloud Platform Portal – Cloud Foundry environment:
You can contact us during our sessions and lectures or at our booth and discuss in detail your open questions. You can also contact us before the event for organizing an on-site meeting, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UX Learning Journeys
In 2019 SAP TechEd sessions are again assigned to Learning Journeys. There are even more sessions than in previous years to help you adopt the SAP Fiori user experience in your organization. For more information check out this blog (including a video with SAP UX experts Michael Falk and Ingo Deck).
Check out these UX focused SAP TechEd learning journeys:
UX1 – Become the UX transformation champion in your company
UX2 – Design and develop SAP Fiori apps
UX3 – Implement and run a great UX for your intelligent suite
- UX100 Lecture: Building a Business Workplaces Strategy with SAP Cloud Platform
Business workplaces empower employees to get their jobs done efficiently by leveraging emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- UX203 Lecture: All You Need to Know About SAP Fiori Launchpad
Learn about SAP Fiori, the latest product updates and recommendations, the road map towards a central entry point and the latest design in SAP Fiori 3 user experience.
- UX262 Hands-on: Building Central SAP Fiori Launchpad Sites on SAP Cloud Platform
Join this SAP TechEd hands-on session to learn how to create SAP Fiori launchpad sites (Fiori 3 design) on SAP Cloud Platform in a multi-cloud environment.
- UX822 Roadmap Session: SAP Portal Roadmap for On Premise and Cloud
Join our roadmap session to learn about the recent innovations and enhancements for SAP Cloud Platform Portal and SAP Enterprise Portal.
- UX821 Roadmap Session: Road Map for SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Services
Get the latest updates on the road map for SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Services and related software development kits (SDKs) for mobile service for app protection, development and operations for agents and consumers, and SAP Fiori user experience
- UX360 Hands-on: Build Cross-Platform Mobile Solutions for iOS and Android
During this hands-on session, you can help generate a cross-platform application using the mobile development kit from SAP. In addition, you can create a micro app using the SAP Mobile Cards app.
- UX205 Lecture: Cross-Platform Mobile Development for the Business Workplace
Explore the options for developing cross-platform applications for the business workplace, and leverage the SAP Mobile Cards app and the mobile development kit to enable mobile channels for your business applications
- UX206 Lecture: Design and Software Development Kits (SDK) for iOS and Android
See how to use the SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS and SAP Cloud Platform SDK for Android to optimize user experience for mobile devices.
- UX210 Lecture: Go Mobile with SAP Cloud Platform
Learn how SAP Cloud Platform makes it simpler to go mobile with high-productivity development tools for mobile apps, a microapp creation tool, and rich software development kids (SDKs) for building native iOS and Android apps
I would also like to recommend the following sessions from the topic area of SAPUI5:
- UX102 Lecture: Benefits of the Evolution of SAPUI5 and UI5 Web Components
- UX820 Roadmap Session: Road Map for SAPUI5
- UX261 Hands-on: Develop Apps with SAPUI5
- UX709 Code Review: UI5 Web Components at Work
- UX710 Code Review: The New Migration Tooling for Evolution of SAPUI5
- UX263 Hands-on: Develop SAP Fiori Apps from Back End to User Interface
- UX101 Lecture: Feel Left Behind? Develop SAP Fiori and SAPUI5 with SAP Web IDE for ABAPers
Note: Update – session links refer to SAP TechEd Bangalore.now.
Get to Know User Experience Experts and their Sessions
Watch this video and make yourself familiar with our team for Barcelona and the agenda for this event:
Watch this video and get familiar with the team for Las Vegas and our agenda for this event:
Let’s get Social
During and before SAP TechEd you can also keep yourself up-to-date by checking our Social Media Channels. I am the person behind these channels and I will keep you up-to-date during the 3 SAP TechEd events.
Twitter: Follow the official SAP Portal twitter account @Portal_SAP!
Note: I will update this blog regularly with latest news and announcemets. Stay tuned!