Streamlining accounts receivable with SAP Cloud Platform
Looking for support in streamlining your process automation for customer credit evaluation, cash collections and dispute resolution? How about some transparency for your end-customers with easy-to-use self services to reduce the workload and pressure from your back office teams? Would you like to learn how you can effectively manage your accounts receivable? SAP Enterprise Support Academy is releasing a new meet-the-expert (MTE) webinar to provide you an overview on how you can leverage SAP Cloud Platform technology with SAP Receivables Management.
- Centralize, automate and simplify processes across your enterprise
- Automate processes for customer credit evaluation, cash collections and dispute resolution
- Resolve disputes quicker and improve customer service
- Reduce bad debt write-offs and improve days sales outstanding and working capital management
While leveraging SAP Cloud Platform solutions, you can bring even more external expertise and automation into the overall invoice to cash processes:
- With the help of SAP S/4HANA Cloud for credit integration, you can integrate external credit agency information at the click of a button. For example, in the case of an agency providing credit risk scores and monitoring services. When the credit rating changes, the information can then be automatically pushed into your credit management system and trigger a credit risk assessment.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for customer payments provides a self-service offering where you can deploy electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) processes for the bill recipient as part of your digital business strategy. This can lead to substantial improvements in customer collaboration and reduce repetitive calls to the back office. And yes, global access 24×7 is included.
- SAP digital payments add-on is a public cloud offering for processing incoming credit card and other real-time payment methods in a secure and efficient way. It runs on multiple variants of SAP order /sale to cash processes such as B2B, B2C, online shops, and more.
So if you are looking to understand the functional scope and features of SAP Cloud Platform solutions for SAP Receivables Management, then be sure to watch the now available recording of our MTE webinar – hyperlink below.
Before you can access the recording link, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
Use cases and process flows will be presented to show how you can accelerate your core receivables processes, and you will learn more about the solution capabilities and relevance for your business.
Is there a value map to support me with SAP Cloud Platform?
Yes! SAP Enterprise Support value maps powered by SAP Enterprise Support Academy are a great place for customers in pre go-live stage to get valuable information that can help you to understand how to plan, prepare and go through your implementation processes. Also, with value maps you get access to SAP experts and are able to ask questions. Customers in post go-live stages will also find interesting information, like notifications about upcoming product updates, links to available resources, blogs written by specialists, and so on.
Note: To register for the value map, you may require access to SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support. Already-registered members can access the value map directly via the SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps learning room