Best Practices for Oil & Gas conference: The premier conference for the oil and gas industry
The Best Practices for Oil & Gas conference is the premier conference for the oil and gas industry, providing thought leadership, SAP customer success stories, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities. This year’s conference will be in The Woodlands, Texas, Sept. 16–18, 2019.
With an agenda featuring 80 percent customer-led sessions, you’ll gain the real-world perspective you need for today’s evolving business needs. Hear from industry peers at companies that include Shell, Chevron, Marathon Oil, Suncor Energy, and Valero Energy. Critical industry topics such as SAP S/4HANA®, predictive analytics, digital strategy, and innovation will be key focal points at the conference this year.
- Opening Keynote with Amy Myers Jaffe on disruptive technologies in the energy industry–Check out this interview withAmy Myers Jaffe, David M. Rubenstein Senior Fellow for Energy and the Environment, for an exclusive preview of what she’ll be sharing in her keynote.
- Women Connect Dinner – Discussion on how the energy industry is navigating the digital journey, dedicated to honoring the exceptional and inspiring women leaders in the oil and gas industry.
- Accelerating Digital Energy: Transforming Your Organization – Arrival day feature with Author, Advisor on Digital Strategy and Innovation in Oil and Gas, Geoffrey Cann.
- Live Demos on the Expo Floor – Featuring the Innovation Zone Demo Theater and SAP Intelligent Enterprise Experience, giving you direct access to experts in the field.
- Interactive Roundtable Discussions on Sept. 18 – Deep dives on topics such as robotic process automation, making the move to SAP S/4HANA® Cloud, the future of energy, and next-generation procurement in oil and gas.
If you have any questions about attending this year, please email James Page, Community Director at Eventful Conferences, or register here.