Sneak Peek into #ASUG at SAP TechEd Las Vegas: Trends and Topics Webcast Recap
Once again, ASUG is partnering with SAP to provide technology-based education for SAP TechEd Las Vegas 2019. For the fifteenth year in a row, ASUG will provide its customer volunteer driven content, which includes real-world insights from other SAP customers and partners just like you.
As SAP customers and ASUG volunteers, the ASUG SAP TechEd design team helps curate and influence the 80-plus ASUG sessions presented at SAP TechEd Las Vegas by reviewing each proposal submitted and identifying what’s top of mind to the network. Join this webcast to hear the insights they uncovered during the review process, their knowledge on the latest hot topics and trends, and highlights of the sessions they are most excited about this year.
Sneak Peek into SAP TechEd Las Vegas: Trends and Topics is the replay link
The ASUG SAP TechEd Design Team is shown above
- Explore the ASUG highlights at SAP TechEd Las Vegas
- Highlight tips for session
What you can expect from ASUG at SAP TechEd?
- Examine best practices and lessons learned
- Receive tools and resources to help you better use SAP tools, strategies and technologies
- ASUG’s focus will be on helping you find solutions to your business challenges.
You can learn from your peers about moving to the cloud, Qualtrics, S/4HANA, hybrid solutions and more.
You can see the conference timeline above.
Call for speakers began in April, it was open for 3 weeks, we received almost 400 abstracts for 80 sessions. We are grateful to everyone who submitted.
We selected content in May
Presentations are due soon with the conference being September 23-27
How was the content for ASUG at SAP TechEd selected?
The ASUG SAP TechEd Design team rated each session based on the criteria on the right. We also looked at unique content
We have been doing a brochure of the ASUG sessions, we hope you take the time to download it and if you see us in person please stop and say “hi” at SAP TechEd
The link to the brochure is here.
The dedicated link to ASUG content is here.
Last year, SAP TechEd used learning journeys to improve your experience and provide you the best learning experience. People can choose their personal learning journey, then personalize it even more for themselves. They’ll build the skills they need to further their individual careers using the latest technologies. Learning journeys will not only consolidate all topic-related sessions for you but will also give you fast access to the information you need and supports you in creating your perfect individual agenda. (Source: SAP)
A text analysis of the ASUG session titles is shown above – including HANA, influence, data, cloud
The abstracts include the words above – ASUG influence, influence council, SAP Fiori, S/4HANA and more
- Pfizer: Innovate ERP Core Business Processes with SAP HANA AIN303
- How Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Upgraded to SAP HANA 2.0 CAA230
- US ARMY: Lessons Learned in Migrating from On-Premise to SAP HANA in AWS CAA235
- P&G: Next-Gen Workload Management with SAP S/4HANA DAT308
Tim Nguyen, ASUG Design Team member, highlighted the sessions above
- Business Procurement Has Become So Simple, Who Needs Training with Johns Hopkins UX107
- Building Mobile Applications with the Mobile Development Kit from SAP UX108
- Mobilize Sales Fulfillment Process with a Smart Business Cockpit with Graybar UX211
- Bot Integration Hub for 24×7 Business Processes on Channels Users Prefer UX213
- SAP Screen Personas Simplify SAP Screens for Higher Productivity with Fitch Ratings UX302
Damean Chen, ASUG Design Team member, highlighted the sessions above
- Customer Nike shares ABAP and the Need to Know Python – all the “cool kids” are using Python DAT217
- Hear from the University of San Diego in AI-Driven Business: Making the Dream a Reality DAT303
- Learn from Benjamin Moore in Benjamin Moore: Modern Data Warehousing for Visual and Predictive Analytics DAT216
- See how Boston University Accelerates Development of SAP Fiori with Design Thinking UX214
- InterPublic Companies on their Data Integration and Analytics Using of SAP HANA and SAP Cloud Platform journey AIN210
Kristen Dennis, ASUG Design Team member, highlighted the sessions above
ASUG Influence sessions help shape the future of SAP software
Above is the list of influence sessions meeting in Las Vegas.
Message from ASUG about Monday, September 23, pre-conference day
The ASUG Pre-Conference Seminars are really the only option for attendees to get a full-day, deep dive into the products and topics they’ll be discussing the rest of the week, and kicking off the conference by hearing customer insights alongside training directly from the SAP product experts is such a great way to set the foundation for the rest of your conference experience.
More information can be found here.
A more detailed agenda can be found here.
More reasons to attend
See you next month; be sure to consider ASUG sessions on your agenda.