This blog addresses the typical requirement of consultants who are required to set up Fiori Tile for SAP GUI Tcode that can be part of the standard Fiori Catalogue and which may not be part of standard business roles.
Step by step process is given below :
- Right mouse click on “Favorites”. Select “Add Other Objects”
2. Select Fiori Tile Catalogue
3. Now we can see under favorites. Double click on “CAT_PROVIDER – UI2 Fiori….. Administrator”
5. create a simple fiori catalogue as below
6. Click on the tile area
7. Click on the tile (App Launcher – Static).
8. Click on Tile highlighted below:
9. Enter field values as under:
10. Click on “Target Mapping”
11. Click on “Create Target Mapping” in the bottom of the above screen.
12. Enter the field values
12. Now you can create a Z-role referring the tile catalogue Z_EAM_IW41.
13. Assign the role to the user id.
14. Add the tile to the tile group for the user.