To use the function of copy in “Manage prices – Sales” app, there are some tips need to be noticed. we prepare some example of this function to let you more familiar of this app.
please check all the guide information following:
To copy active line from multiple condition type, proceed as follows:
1. Filter record lines for any condition type (E.g. Condition Type PSP0).
2. Select some lines of result.
3. lick Copy button. Then the lines you want to copy will be created. All fields are filled with default value which equal to the lines you chose. And the fields can be changed are editable under this mode.
4. New lines are generated with Draft status.
To copy draft lines from multiple condition type will raise error message, proceed as follows:
1. Filter record lines for any condition type (E.g. Condition Type PSP0). You can use filter bar, change Editing Status to Own Draft, then get just draft lines. You can also use ALL, the draft lines will always on the top of result lines, check the column Editing Status, the value of draft lines are Draft.
2. Select any draft lines.
3. Click Copy button.
4. Copy failed with message “Draft condition records cannot be copied”. We do not support copy draft lines.
In this blog, we introduce copy function of “Manage Prices – Sales” app to you, you can try to copy some condition records to practice your knowledge.
Reference link of user guide of app
To learn more about app, please link to other guide: