Authorization in “Manage Prices – Sales” App
To notice the authorization check in “Manage prices – Sales” app, there are some tips need to be noticed. we prepare some example to let you more familiar of this app.
please check all the guide information following
1. Set Read only for condition type PSP0
If you set read only for a condition type, then this condition records just can be displayed, you have no authorization to do other operations. For example, if you set PSP0 as read only, then the operations of app will proceed as follows:
Note: The term “Material” has been changed to “Product” in this app as of SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005. In this blog, you may still find the obsolete term “Material” in the screenshots, which is now replaced with the term “Product” on the app’s UIs.
1. Create new line for condition type PSP0, it will automatically save draft successfully. When you click Save after you input all the value for this new line, there will be a message “No authorization for condition type PSP0”.
2. Click Edit button, then condition records will be changed to draft lines. If you click Save after you make something changed, messages are raised like “You are not authorized to edit condition record 0000007619. Please contact your system administrator.”.
3. If you use Copy, drafted lines can be saved successfully, you cannot Save condition records. You will receive a message “No authorization for condition type PSP0”.
4. Choose some lines you want to delete, then click Delete button. There will have a common message for you “No authorization for condition type PSP0.”.
Note: User can configure authorization by themselves.
In this blog, we introduce authorization of “Manage Prices – Sales” app to you, you can try to configure your authorization to test this.
Reference link of user guide of app
To learn more about app, please link to other guide:
0. How to use “Manage Prices – Sales” app
2. Display of “Manage Prices – Sales” App