Copy Condition Records by “Manage Prices – Sales” App
1. How to copy active line from multiple condition type
To copy active line from multiple condition type, proceed as follows:
Note: The term “Material” has been changed to “Product” in this app as of SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005. In this blog, you may still find the obsolete term “Material” in the screenshots, which is now replaced with the term “Product” on the app’s UIs.
1. Filter record lines for any condition type (E.g. Condition Type PSP0).
2. Select some lines of result.
3. lick Copy button. Then the lines you want to copy will be created. All fields are filled with default value which equal to the lines you chose. And the fields can be changed are editable under this mode.
4. New lines are generated with Draft status.
2. Not support copy draft lines
To copy draft lines from multiple condition type will raise error message, proceed as follows:
1. Filter record lines for any condition type (E.g. Condition Type PSP0). You can use filter bar, change Editing Status to Own Draft, then get just draft lines. You can also use ALL, the draft lines will always on the top of result lines, check the column Editing Status, the value of draft lines are Draft.
2. Select any draft lines.
3. Click Copy button.
4. Copy failed with message “Draft condition records cannot be copied”. We do not support copy draft lines.
Reference link of user guide of app
0. How to use “Manage Prices – Sales” app
Link to download whole user guide
1. Document: How to Use “Manage Prices – Sales” App.pdf
thanks for sharing
Thanks for sharing, Shirley!