SAP inside Track Berlin 2019 – Update
Agenda update on 28.8.: “Databases go multimodel” session by Vitaliy added
In 2 weeks SAP Inside Track will be back in Berlin. After 2017 (event pictures, recap, recordings) and 2018 (event pictures, recap, recordings) this is the third installation of this event, and we are excited to see you come again to the SAP DATA SPACE on August 31. We have a small trailer to share with you impressions from the previous events.
Doors will open at 9am for checkin, breakfast and a short welcome notice. Sessions will start at 10am with plenty of time in between for networking breaks and lunch. We plan to end the official part of sitBER at 5pm to still have some time for barbecue and drinks afterwards. Participation if free, but because SAP Inside Track is a full day event, please plan accordingly.
Here is an overview of what topics we will cover:
- “Handcuffed, blindfolded… what now?!” – Soumalya Nath and Bart van de Kamp will demonstrate how SAP CAI can help you develop chatbots with minimum efforts
- “Design thinking as a tool for SAP Activate workshops” – Anne Johnson is back in Berlin, this time with her colleague Juliana Hendel to give you a hands-on experience with Design Thinking tools to enrich your product, service, process and experience, while following SAP Activate process steps.
- “Building the RIGHT it before you build it RIGHT” – Tudor Riscutia wants to share with you how concepts like fail-fast and test-driven development can be applied before the actual implementation in the SAP Fiori context.
- “Insights into blockchain consensus mechanisms and their threats” – Andrea Pham will present the seven major security threats that jeopardize the blockchain network and gives insights into the main consensus mechanisms including their strength and weakness.
- “APACK – ABAP Package and Dependency Manager” – Sebastian Wolf will provide insight into the efforts of bringing modern, cloud ready package management to the ABAP world.
- “Nothing about Devils…” – Sören Schlegel will share something about daemons and interesting other things 🙂
- “Fraud prevention with Blockchain in S/4 HANA Procurement” – Karina Krupina and Nena Becker will talk about protecting the authenticity of RFQ documents and prevent fraud with Blockchain in S/4 HANA.
- “Databases go multimodel” – Vitaliy Rudnytskiy will present the “multi-model” application architecture approach designed to support multiple data models against a single, integrated backend
As each year, the whole event will be streamed live. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel to get updated on the live stream, and the session recordings we will publish after the event.
Participant registration is closed already, so we expect a full house at the SAP DATA SPACE. We have.a waiting list open though, and you can add yourself in case there will be seats opening still before the event.
You can find more detailed information about the events on our Wiki page. Looking forward to see you in 2 weeks in Berlin, or on the live stream.