Launch SAP GUI in SAP Cloud studio
As a CRM technical guy who started to work on Cloud studio, often I have to work on both screens simultaneously. I have to keep on switching screen between SAP GUI & SAP cloud application studio.
Recently I just found a small trick to launch SAP GUI in cloud studio as shown below. This might be useful to some developers.
Below is the step to configure it
- Login to SAP GUI to find url
- Open tcode SMICM & note down host name,port.
- Build URL as follow : – https://(host name):(port)/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui
- Login to SAP cloud studio
- Go to Administration->Operations & Settings->Environment->WebBrowser
- In home page add url which was found in GUI
Happy Learning !!