Launch SAP GUI in SAP Cloud studio
As a CRM technical guy who started to work on Cloud studio, often I have to work on both screens simultaneously. I have to keep on switching screen between SAP GUI & SAP cloud application studio.
Recently I just found a small trick to launch SAP GUI in cloud studio as shown below. This might be useful to some developers.
Below is the step to configure it
- Login to SAP GUI to find url
- Open tcode SMICM & note down host name,port.
- Build URL as follow : – https://(host name):(port)/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui
- Login to SAP cloud studio
- Go to Administration->Operations & Settings->Environment->WebBrowser
- In home page add url which was found in GUI
Happy Learning !!
Very informative sir keep it up
Thank You Sir.
Your welcome keep it up to share you knowledge, to educate others.
Hello Kumar Rituraj
could u pls explain about it. bcoz our team now learning about cloud version. But nobody sure about GUI works in cloud
Thanks in advance