Data is more critical than ever in today’s organizations, but how do you manage and understand that data as it is continually growing in all shapes and sizes – structured, semi-structured, unstructured, streaming, volumes, and data is now stored on-premise, in data lakes, and on the cloud. and sizes? And it is now stored on-premise, in data lakes, and on the cloud.
Dataflows and processing are moving away from data feeds and traditional dashboards and now businesses need agile machine learning and advanced data intelligence techniques to work with the data, act on the data, and make intelligent decisions in the active dataflows. Verifying that data is more critical than ever in today’s organizations, but how do you manage and understand that data as it is continually growing in all shapes and sizes? Join us for our ASUG Pre-Conference Seminar, Monday, September 23rd, 2019, “SAP Data Hub: Best Practices for Data Management and Integration,” where you will discover how SAP Data Hub provides the scalability and flexibility of a serverless architecture, without the large expense of moving data.
During our pre-conference session you will be able to meet with SAP Product Management – technical experts – first hand; a couple of the speakers you will meet are Mike Eacrett, Vice President Product Management and Marc Hartz, Director of Product Management. Just a few of the awesome outcomes you will get from this pre-conference session:
- Walk away with a comprehensive understanding of how to use SAP Data Hub to manage your complex data landscape
- Understand the end-to end-lifecycle management
- Learn how to build the best algorithms for machine learning
- Gain insights from customer use cases that will help you choose the right tools to use in each data circumstance
SAP Data Hub enables organizations to manage and govern the flow of data from a variety of sources across the enterprise. SAP Data Hub allows you to build apipeline of data from various sources that can then be used in new data-driven applications. SAP Data Hub provides a single management layer essentially treats all data the same, regardless of the source, which means the data can be governed, managed and subsequently used in applications. The biggest potential benefit of SAP Data Hub is that it promises to let organizations manage and get value out of the vast amounts of data that flows into their various enterprise systems, data lakes, and data warehouses. Without a way to manage the flow of this data, it may not be very useful, but SAP Data Hub enables businesses to build applications that can derive insights from the data.
Digital business transformation is changing the conversation about information. The digital economy is driving the need for information to be ubiquitously connected, always available, and (were appropriate) more easily monetized. Key trends that are impacting our businesses and technologies:
- Accelerating Data Volume Growth 6 billion IoT devices will be generating 79.4 zettabytes of data in 2025. (IDC: “Worldwide Global DataSphere IoT Device and Data Forecast, 2019-2023, June 2019)
- We see that although data volumes have been growing exponentially the addition of tens of billions of IoT devices is going to significantly accelerate that growth.
- Continuous Intelligence By 2022, more than half of the major new business systems will incorporate continuous intelligence that uses real-time context data to improved decisions. (Gartner: “Top 10 Data and Analytic Technology Trends That will Change Your Business”, April 2019)
- More and more organizations are seeking real-time intelligence. Continuous intelligence combines data and analytics with transactional business processes and other real-time interactions. It leverages a variety of data (event, IoT, master data, etc.) with augment analytics, business rule management and ML to be able to…
- Changing Business Models 50% of the G2000 will see much of their business depend on the ability to create digitally-enhanced products, services and experiences by 2020. (. IDC FutureScape: Worldwide IT Industry 2017 Predictions)
- Companies are being forced to re-evaluate their businesses and look for new and differentiating revenue models.
Data is the foundation of the digital enterprise. And in Intelligent Enterprises, data feeds intelligence which in turn feeds process automation, innovation and insight. Intelligent Enterprises effectively use your data assets to achieve your desired outcomes faster – and with less risk.
Be sure to register and join us for our ASUG Pre-Conference Seminar, Monday, September 23rd, 2019, “SAP Data Hub: Best Practices for Data Management and Integration”!! Where you will learn how to discover, prepare, and manage your data and metadata; how to use machine learning to learn, scale and consume data; and build a data pipeline that enhances data, and runs machine learning with that data. You will hear and understand customer use cases and stories for SAP Data Hub. You will learn how to leverage your existing data stores (such as cloud data storage, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA, and Hadoop) and EIM technologies with SAP Data Hub. SIMPLIFY! And BONUS, if you attend our ASUG TechEd pre-conference on Monday, September 23rd we will provide you with a free copy of Introducing SAP Data Hub e-book (https://www.sap-press.com/introducing-sap-data-hub_4723/.)