I would like to use this blog to keep you updated on
- new features
- latest fixes
- further improvements
- or other relevant things like new documents or videos
I’m going to use this quick & easy channel until we have established a specific area that automatically pushes this kind of info to you, inside of SAP for Me.
I hope you will like the things to come through SAP for Me in the upcoming time.
All the best,
Chief Product Owner for SAP for Me.
August 14, 2019
- The Support Incident Card now shows a chart which provides an overall view of your incidents. Card is located in Intelligent Home.
- The feedback dialog at the top right of the page also includes a direct link to our satisfaction survey, now.
- The breadcrumbs on the Product Detail page now also include the Portfolio Category
- Each Product Detail pages indicates the portfolio category as subtitle
- The user profile contains a new section “Knowledge” displaying the active and scheduled learnings
- [Fixed] Dropdown in Products Card shows no data, wrong data or behaves weird
- [Fixed] Dropdown in Orders Card shows no data, wrong data or behaves weird
- [Fixed] Support Incident Card doesn’t show the full incident ID
- [Fixed] Support Incident Card shows inconsitent status information
- [Fixed] Learning journeys in Product Detail Page show wrong data
- [Fixed] Header menu doesn’t collapse after navigation
- Several improvements on the overal performance of SAP for Me
- Several compliance fixes in regards to Fiori 3.0 theme
- Several small fixes to landing page on me.sap.com including that we now mention to people who have no S-User, yet, to use Try-Me.sap.com in the meantime to learn more about SAP for Me.