I would like to use this blog to keep you updated on
- new features
- latest fixes
- further improvements
- or other relevant things like new documents or videos
Additionally, here is an overview of all currently published blogs in the context of SAP for Me.
- A new beginning: SAP for Me – your digital companion
- What authorizations do you need in order to fully leverage SAP for Me?
- Latest news on SAP for Me (this one)
- Meet the SAP for Me team at DSAG Year Congress and SAP TechEd 2019
I’m going to use this quick & easy channel until we have established a specific area that automatically pushes this kind of info to you, inside of SAP for Me.
I hope you will like the things to come through SAP for Me in the upcoming time.
All the best,
Chief Product Owner of SAP for Me.
September 24, 2019
- Product-Related Contacts in Your Company can now be edited (Self-Service)
- SAP Universal ID is now also connected to SAP ONE Support Launchpad
(Conditional Login mode)
September 15, 2019
- SAP Universal ID is live and connected to SAP for Me
Learn more about this topic in the blog
“SAP Universal ID is live on SAP for Me. What’s in for me?“
September 12, 2019
- Filter option in Support Incident chart
- Drag & Drop for Cards and Groups
- [Fixed] Same contractual contacts shown multiple times in Product Detail Page.
- [Fixed] Total Products KPI shows 0 products in the top header of Intelligent Home, even though there are products
- [Fixed] My Incidents KPI in the top header of Intelligent Home is sometimes placed not correct
- [Fixed] Breadcrumb on the Product Detail Page does not work as expected
- [Fixed] Systems Overview Card in Product Detail Page shows status ‘Running’ even though there’s no system available at all
- [Fixed] License Overview Card in Product Detail Page shows status ‘Compliant’ even though there’s no license available at all
- [Fixed] The field ‘Leading Product’ in the system list of the Product Detail Page sometimes shows a URL
- [Fixed] The ‘Active Users per License’ learning card in Intelligent Home shows up even though it has been deselected during the onboarding
- Shortened Incident ID in Support Incident Card
August 30, 2019
- No new features with this deployment
- [Fixed] Learning Overview in Intelligent Home is missing an information if no data is available
- [Fixed] Learning Overview in Intelligent Home shows “NaN” instead of the percentage value
- [Fixed] Total Products KPI in Intelligent Home shows 0 while products are available
- [Fixed] The product list shows more license overconsumptions in Intelligent Home than exist
- [Fixed] Try-Me is extremely slow or doesn’t come up at all
- Significant performance improvements deliver up to 57% increased performance.
- Our framework is now ready to perform blue/green deployements. This will reduce downtimes of SAP for Me to a minimum and marks first step towards a real 24/7 availability of SAP for Me.
August 14, 2019
- The Support Incident Card now shows a chart which provides an overall view of your incidents. Card is located in Intelligent Home.
- The feedback dialog at the top right of the page also includes a direct link to our satisfaction survey, now.
- The breadcrumbs on the Product Detail page now also include the Portfolio Category
- Each Product Detail pages indicates the portfolio category as subtitle
- The user profile contains a new section “Knowledge” displaying the active and scheduled learnings
- [Fixed] Dropdown in Products Card shows no data, wrong data or behaves weird
- [Fixed] Dropdown in Orders Card shows no data, wrong data or behaves weird
- [Fixed] Support Incident Card doesn’t show the full incident ID
- [Fixed] Support Incident Card shows inconsitent status information
- [Fixed] Learning journeys in Product Detail Page show wrong data
- [Fixed] Header menu doesn’t collapse after navigation
- Several improvements on the overal performance of SAP for Me
- Several compliance fixes in regards to Fiori 3.0 theme
- Several small fixes to landing page on me.sap.com including that we now mention to people who have no S-User, yet, to use Try-Me.sap.com in the meantime to learn more about SAP for Me.