Tim’s To-Do List for ALM – August
Tim Steuer, Vice President Application Lifecycle Management has a new to-do list for customers of ALM offerings: SAP Solution Manager 7.2, Focused Solutions for SAP Solution Manager, and SAP Cloud ALM. Checking Tim’s list can be another step towards optimizing your intelligent enterprise. Here’s the August 2019 edition:
- Start making your back-to-school plans with an SAP Solution Manager Education Summit (SolEd). Learn the latest information about ALM topics and take the opportunity to network with the ALM community. More locations and dates are now available. Scroll down to the different regions and check out the SolEd registration links for more information.
- Get up to date with the summer release of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SPS 9. Take a few minutes to read about the highlights of what’s new in SPS 9 or check out the SPS 9 slide deck.
- Interested in the basics of ALM? Enjoy Tim’s educational pictures from the SAPHILA 2019 conference, hosted by the African SAP User Group (AFSUG) with SAP Africa. You can also reference the conference’s slide decks for ALM topics.
- Register now: DSAG Jahreskongress (Nürnberg), September 17-19. The link also leads you to preview the agenda. Note: The event language for DSAG is German, as it is a German-based SAP working group. An English counterpart is the ASUG in the USA.
- Register now: SAP TechEd (Barcelona), October 8-10. Why SAP TechEd? Check out Tim’s featured blog: Meet SAP Solution Manager and SAP Cloud ALM at SAP TechEd! You can also familiarize yourself with the local session catalog.
- Register now: SAP SolEd (Heidelberg), December 3-6. (Event language: English.) Download Agenda.
- Register now: SAP SolEd (Seoul), October 23-24.
- Register now: SAP TechEd (Bangalore), November 28-30. Why SAP TechEd? Check out Tim’s featured blog: Meet SAP Solution Manager and SAP Cloud ALM at SAP TechEd! You can also familiarize yourself with the local session catalog.
- Inquire about agenda and registration: SAP SolEd (Tokyo), dates TBD.
- Register now: SAP TechEd (Las Vegas), September 24-27.
- You can even get started a day early! Register for the September 23 ASUG pre-conference seminar: Hands-On with SAP Solution Manager: Adopting the Best End-to-End Strategy to Transition to SAP S/4HANA.
- Start your catalog session planning with the following ALM-focused learning journeys from the Digital Transformation and Cloud Application Architecture track:
- Register now: ASUG and SAP Solution Manager Education Summit North America; SolEd (Philadelphia), November 5-7. Early bird discounted registration through August 16. Note: What’s the difference between the two events? SAP TechEd includes SAP Solution Manager on part of the agenda. SAP SolEd has an entire ALM focus on all parts of its agenda.
- Register now: SAP SolEd (São Paulo), September 9-10.