SAP Learning Hub News – August 2019
Welcome to the August update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub.
Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your inbox.
SAP Learning Hub Onboarding App
– For all SAP Learning Hub subscribers
This new mobile learning app supports SAP Learning Hub onboarding for all users. The app features short video tutorials and quiz questions which helps new users get started with SAP Learning Hub in minutes.
All SAP Learning Hub users who have completed 80% of the tutorials and quizzes can claim a digital knowledge badge on Acclaim – SAP’s platform for shareable digital badges. After claiming the badge, users can share their badges on Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing, and many other social media platforms.
You can access the SAP Learning Hub onboarding app here.
New Feature of Learning Content Catalog
– For all SAP Learning Hub subscribers
A new ‘Status’ column has been added to the ‘Content – Published’ worksheet in the learning content catalog. This helps the learner identify the latest version of a course with multiple versions in the SAP Learning Hub. You can also use it to easily check which courses will be retiring shortly.
Check out the latest version of the learning content catalogue here.
Create Your Own Custom Programs on SAP Learning Hub
– For users of private cloud versions of SAP Learning Hub
Customer administrators for private cloud versions of SAP Learning Hub can now create custom programs which are flexible and provide a structured learning experience.
You can create those structured learning experiences like an onboarding program on a topic by adding course within the learning hub and also link documents outside of SAP Learning Hub within the program.
Are you interested in creating a custom program? Take a quick look at this onboarding material.
Bookboon E-Books Now Also with Audio Learning
– For subscribers of the professional edition, solution editions and business edition of SAP Learning Hub
We are celebrating SAP Learning Hub’s five year anniversary by adding more than 100 audio leaning items to the Bookboon catalogue until the end of year. The audio learning is focused on business skills and soft skills and you can listen to them online or download locally to your device. Micro talks are 10 minutes and audio books are around 60 minutes.
The new items will be added in the course of the week. You will be able to find them in your ‘Learning Content’ area, under ‘Bookboon Catalog’, together with all available e-books.
Six Steps for Students to Achieve SAP Global Certification
Imagine a World of Happy Users
Happy users are key to rapid adoption and maximum return from SAP investment. They love their work and truly understand the benefits of SAP software. SAP Training and Enablement empowers users to be happy and you can find out more in our Happy User guide.
If you register, you get also four LearnHacks which help you to make learning more effective. One of these will show you how to get most out of SAP Learning Hub. Find out more here.
Ed the Bot Live in SAP PartnerEdge Learning Rooms
– For subscribers of the edition for SAP PartnerEdge of SAP Learning Hub
Ed the Bot, the social bot on SAP Learning Hub built with SAP Leonardo CAI, has successfully been rolled-out to six SAP PartnerEdge Learning Rooms where he is monitoring learner questions and posting answers into the forum. Different from a conversational chatbot, Ed the Bot asynchronously monitors all user questions in the forum and only posts an answer if the confidence level for an accurate answer is high. In this regard, Ed the Bot behaves like a normal forum user. Other learners can comment on and like Ed’s answers – feedback that is used to improve the bot.
Ed the Bot is now available in the following SAP PartnerEdge Learning Rooms:
- SAP PartnerEdge – SAP Business ByDesign Learning Room
- SAP PartnerEdge – SAP S/4HANA Cloud Learning Room
- SAP PartnerEdge – SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite Learning Room
- SAP PartnerEdge – SAP Cloud Platform Learning Room
- SAP PartnerEdge – SAP Customer Experience Learning Room
- SAP PartnerEdge – SAP Analytics Learning Room
Links are accessible when logged in to SAP Learning Hub.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Below is a selection of upcoming sessions:
- Stay Current Webinar: SAP S/4HANA 1908 Cloud for Finance: August 30, 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. (CEST )
- Recruiting Management (RCM) Live Session: August 15, 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. and later from 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. (CEST)
- Live session on Callidus – Producer Pro: Audits: August 21, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (CEST)
- SAP Learning Hub Onboarding Session: August 28, 4:00 a.m. – 5:00 a.m. (CEST)
Please always refer to ‘Events Calendar(s)’ in corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. Links are accessible when you are logged into SAP Learning Hub and already a member of the respective SAP Learning Room.
SAP Enable Now Framework Course on openSAP
Join this free online course to learn about the intelligent user assistance concept with SAP Enable Now Framework. It uses in-app learning to help you quickly and easily perform tasks with SAP Cloud solutions.
In this course, you’ll learn how SAP can help you with the intelligent user assistance concept to onboard and upskill your workforce on SAP Cloud solutions with one holistic, flexible package. You can speed up solution adoption with learning embedded directly in-app to support business users as they work in SAP Cloud solutions, including SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, and SAP SuccessFactors solutions.
You can find more information and enroll here: http://open.sap.com/courses/sen1
New in SAP Live Access
New courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Procurement (S4C10)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Professional Services (S4C20)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Manufacturing (S4C40)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Supply Chain (S4C45)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Enterprise Asset Management (S4C70)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1905: Assessment for Implementing R&D Engineering (S4C50)
- SAP Real Estate: Contracts and Conditions in SAP S/4HANA (S4F72)
You can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.