SAP CodeJam “ABAP Custom Code Migration” in Bielefeld / Germany
Looking to network with fellow developers while exploring something new and exciting? Look no further, as SAP CodeJam presents you with an ABAP Custom Code Migration end-to-end scenario where you’ll get to see how different technologies integrate and work together while building your solution.
As a participant, you will get access to tools, sandboxes, interactive time with experts and much more. You’ll need to bring your machine, come prepared to learn, and you’ll get to take home everything that you do during the event.
Don’t know much about ABAP Custom Code Migration? Not to worry, we will be sending out an email checklist with links to help you prepare for the event.
The event is free but the space is limited, so SIGN UP NOW!
- ABAP Development Tools for Eclipse aka “ABAP in Eclipse”
- ABAP Call Monitor & SUSG
- The Simplification Database
- Fiori Custom Code Migration App
- ABAP Test Cockpit – Check you code using Remote ATC
- Adapt your Custom Code with the ABAP Development Tools
- ABAPGit – Migrate parts of existing Code to the SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment
- Develop a Fiori App in the SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment
Date and Time
Fri, October 18, 2019
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM CET
consenso Consulting GmbH
c/o Légère Hotel Bielefeld
33602 Bielefeld (Germany)
If you are interested, register here! SIGN UP NOW!
See you there!