Business Process: Personal out pass
Customer wants to have an application in ESS & MSS, which caters their requirement for Personal out pass.
Purpose of the requirement:
Employee must take his/her manager’s permission while going out for any personal work which is to be considered as unpaid absence.
Business process in detail:
- Employee must take permission before going (10mts. Before) out on personal work by stating the reason.
- Employee must update once he is back to office after completion of his personal work by providing his/her comments
- Employee must create the request before 10 mts. to current time. (Ex: Request should be created before 09:50 AM if employees want to go at 10AM).
- A mail notification must trigger once Manager received the request from his/her subordinate for start time and end time approval.
- A mail notification must be triggered to the employee when the request gets approved / Rejected.
- A mail notification must be triggered when employee has not submitted end time request after submitting the start time request.
- An employee cannot create more than one request per a day.
- A custom info type is to be developed which updates the status of the request with all the details including time stamps.
- Secretary/Administrator able to create the start and end time request on behalf of the employee and it should go for approval of employee’s manager.
- Personal out pass requests are to be available in tasks under UWL.
Web dynpro application has been developed with the above said requirements.
Employee start time request:
A separate screen has been developed by Web dynpro developer with the below fields:
Date: By default, system date will be populated and the field is editable (employee can change the start date and it should not be previous date that means – current date or future date) – MM-DD-YYYY format
Start time: HH/MM format (system will allow before 10 mts. of system time) – It won’t allow if employee creates request 5 mts. prior to current time.
Comments: Employee can update the request with the comments (such as Personal work or doctor appointment etc.)
A unique number is to be generated by the system whenever the start time request is triggered. As the same request number is to be available while creating the end time request.
Start time request:
Employee end time request:
A separate screen (with the unique id of relevant start time request) has been developed by Web dynpro developer with the below fields:
Date: By default, system date will be populating (the same date which is available in the start time request) (non-editable).
Start time: HH/MM format
Comments: Employee can update the request with his/her comments.
End time request:
Employee can overview the requests and creates end time for the respective request which he/she wants to.
Manager receives the start time request for approval
Manager receives end time request which needs to be approved:
- Difference time between start time and end time will be updated in IT 2001 and subtype:2010
Custom info type:
Below programs are developed for the notifications:
|ZHR_OUTPASS_NEW_ET_NOTMAIL||Personal Outpass Notification Email – End Time Appr. Pending|
|ZHR_OUTPASS_NEW_ET_NOTMAIL1||Personal Outpass Notification Email – End Time Pending(Employee)|
|ZHR_OUTPASS_NEW_ST_NOTMAIL||Personal Outpass Notification Email – Start Time Appr. Pending|
On behalf Service:
Secretary can trigger the Out pass Personal request under on behalf Service:
Logged in as Secretary: ESS >> Personal Information >> On behalf Service – Secretary
Select the service and the employee for whom Out pass personal is to be created
Secretary is applying on behalf of employee:
Logging in as Employee’s Manager (User: TESTMGR)
Can view the details of the request and approve the same.