Welcome to the first edition of our monthly product updates, which will keep you up-to-date with the latest innovations you can enjoy with SAP C/4HANA Foundation.
The easiest way to stay up to date is to follow the SAP C/4HANA Foundation tag.
Quick recap: In May we launched SAP C/4HANA Foundationwith a bunch of exciting capabilities for our C/4HANA administrators and developers. In less than 20 days we onboarded more than 1700 eligible SAP C/4HANA customers as part of their SAP C/4HANA subscriptions.
Deploy Extensions and Microservices on Microsoft Azure
Customers can now leverage own Microsoft Azure subscription to deploy SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory runtime, leveraging Kyma. This complements our support for Google Cloud Platform, both seamlessly integrated in SAP C/4HANA Cockpit. (read blog by Jamie Cawley )
Extend SAP Field Service Management with SAP Cloud PlatformExtension Factory
Developers can now leverage the out of the box connector to SAP Field Service Management to build extensions with SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory. Learn more here
Growing our ecosystem with our Kyma open source project: the engine behind SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory
- Significant improvements in many components, including the Console and Kyma CLI. It also introduces the CloudEvents specification 0.3 for Event delivery and comes with even more useful documents that will guide you through the project.
- Streamlined installation flow, providing a simpler way of testing lambda functions, giving more power and flexibility to Kyma Eventing, migrating to a new version of Istio, and providing even more useful documentation.
- Improvements in the Console UI performance and usability, Asset Store and Service Catalog extensions, Application Operator optimization, and documentation-related tweaks.Full details of the releases:
We can’t wait to share the innovations we will release in August. Make sure you dont miss any of our blogs by following the SAP C/4HANA Foundation tag
- Webinar recordings
- SAP C/4HANA Foundation channelin the SAP CX Enablement Portal
- Product documentation
- Kyma OpenSAPcourse content
- Introduction of SAP C/4HANA Foundation
- Product Vision
- SAP C/4HANA Extensibility 101
- Getting started with SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory
- How to connect SAP Commerce Cloud to SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory to externalize extensions
- Set up SAP Commerce Cloud mock in SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory
- SAP C/4HANA Extensibility – Triggering Lambdas with Events