Working with SAP Customer Checkout Manager and the stock overview
with the new feature pack (8) it is possible to integrate cco with sap erp. This blog post explains the brand-new stock overview function.
The following diagram is the technical structure of the “inventory query” function using the example of an ERP system.
enter the destination of the third-party system
- Destination type and subtype
- Host address and path for communication
- Authentication with username and password
- Set status to active
add the dispatcher
- activate the dispatcher service for the business object “stock overview”
- Important: If you used a third party system, it is necessary to set the right path
function module for calling up the stock informations from the erp system –> endpoint to request stock overview function:
- list of article codes [;] = is required
- list of warehouse Ids [;]
- company Id for which request should be done
- cash desk Id that initiated the request
- requested user Id who initiated the request
- response example (Returns the stock overview)
Quick selection button
activate the function button in the quick selection mode
Note: the stock overview is not activated for SAP Business One implementation (new user interface)
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.