If you are using SAP Cloud Platform API Management, you may have noticed that you could not manage your Developer Portal lately: no more changing of logo, title, etc..
If this is the case, your user is certainly missing a new role that was introduced lately: the AuthGroup.Site.Admin. This role is now needed for the Developer Portal administrator.
The AuthGroup.API.Admin is still needed for the user management of the Developer Portal.
All the roles are documented here:
Also note that new roles have been added recently to accommodate new features, as described here:
To assign your user to the new role, simply follow these steps:
- login into your SAP Cloud Platform Trial cockpit
- select “Services” in the left-hand menu
- locate the “API Management service” and click on it
- click on the “Developer Portal (Roles & Destinations)” link
- select “Roles” on the left-hand menu
- locate the “AuthGroup.Site.Admin” role
- assign your user to that role
- logout and login from the Developer Portal
You’re welcome! 🙂