Employee Central Service Center application is now available on mobile app IOS and Android (Launch b1905)
Previously AskHR (Service Center) was not available on mobile app.
There are few Functionalities and Limitations of the first version of the application highlighted below.
- Employee Central must be configured.
- C4C must be confugred.
- Employee Central Service Center must be configured, tested and fully operational.
- HR Service Center in SuccessFactors Mobile Settings switched on
- Permission for Access Service Center enabled in RBP from SF web version.
Check that AskHR is enabled on desktop
- Destination Settings
- Outbound oAuth Configurations
- OAuth X509 Key
- Security Center
- Go to ‘Admin Center – Enable Mobile Features – Modules – Employee Central – check ‘HR Service Center’.
- Permissions granted for users to use Employee Central Service Center granted.
- Switch for mobile version of Employee Central Service Center enabled in Provisioning.
- Create Ticket.
- View my Tickets.
- View and Edit my Tickets.
Creating or editing a Ticket
- Subject: Max 250 Characters.
- Description: Max 20,000 Characters.
- Attachment Size: 20MB.
- Filename: Max 70 Characters.
- Maximum no. of Attachments: 5 per ticket.
- Supported file types: jpg, jpeg, png, pdf, txt, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, log, rtf, zip, ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx, ppy, rar, gif, pic, odt, csv, img, bmp, msg, mp3, m4a, mp4, m4v, mpg, wav, ogg, wmv, avi, ogv, flv�.
In edit mode
- Change the name of an attachment.
- Delete an existing attachment.
- File opening method: via Webview, not via 3rd party app like Adobe or Microsoft.
In a nutshell: EC SC delivers your HR service delivery in consumer style experience which will positively impact how employees perceive HR and working for your organization as a whole. And at the same time EC SC allows you to improve service delivery based on increased insight. Everybody benefits. and now it is available on Mobile which makes it more user friendly.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to reach out and share the feedback.
Source of information is via Service center Handbook .