“My Spend ” (F0393) app is now enabled in SAP Fiori Coud Platform.
With My Spend, you can track the budget and spending status of your departments and projects, anywhere and anytime.
This app consolidates budget and spending information and visualizes it in an easy-to-consume way including actual, committed, total and budget spending data, and the variance between total and budget spending.
A demo was provided to customer Leo Pharma before releasing it to them.
Workshop with LEO Pharma – Summary
- Founded in 1908, LEO Pharma is an independent, research-based pharmaceutical company
- LEO Pharma develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical drugs to dermatologic and thrombotic patients in more than 100 countries globally.
- Sales forces in 61 countries and around 5,000 employees worldwide
- The company is headquartered in Denmark and is wholly owned by the LEO Foundation.
- Establish open dialog to learn from the LEO implementation and get their product feedback
- Provide updates / demos on SAP product road map and directions
- Identify topics for closer collaboration in the future
- Jesper F. Fonnesbo: Senior Project SAP Manager
- Anders Thinggaard: Head of SAP Development
- Simon Schmidt: Fiori Technical lead
This app “My Spend” is developed by Shanghai team and handed over to AIS in November 2017.
My name is Ekta and I work for AIS Bangalore Controlling Team, SAP Labs India.
I work on Fiori Controlling Master Data Apps and Reporting apps. This app “My Spend” is used by most of our S/4 FIN customers for internal reporting purpose.
Impression from the workshop
- LEO started implementing SAP software 4 years ago
- They run a classic SAP Enterprise Portal ESS/MSS and BI Launchpad
- LEO follows SAP UX strategy with Fiori, Screen Personas and SAP Cloud Platform / Fiori Cloud
- SAP Fiori launchpad as gateway to applications and corporate functions
- They purchased SAP Fiori Cloud: 5,515 users standard and additional 1,100 user’s premium (Mobile)
- LEO went live with Fiori on SAP Cloud Platform on Dec 2, 2017 with currently ~400 active users
Key Take Away from workshop
- SAP Fiori Cloud enables you to run this app “ My Spend” through cloud services on SAP Cloud Platform with back-end data residing securely in on-premise back-end system.
- Implementation process for SAP Fiori apps on SAP Fiori Cloud differs from the process required for implementing apps on-premise.
- A happy customer live on stage at SAPPHIRE talking about our solution and building strong collaboration between SAP and Leo Pharma.
Feedback on SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Fiori Cloud
Reasons for SAP Fiori Cloud: economically attractive.
I was happy to be part of this productive and valuable workshop conducted in Walldorf. Though I and my team joined it remotely but it was indeed a great learning experience for me and for my team to understand customer’s situation and their future road map.
LEO Pharma was eager and open to talk about their experience with SAP Cloud Platform at Sapphire and made it to the final round of the SAP Innovation Award 2018.
A demo was also presented to customer LEO Pharma at #sapphire in Orlando with visionary Anders Thinggaard and it was appreciated by customer. Customer is very much satisfied and met their expectations much more than what they had hope for.
Hopefully we would come up with more attracting features and functionality in SAP Controlling and Reporting Fiori apps to make our SAP S/4 customers more happy and satisfied.
More about SAP “My Spend” F0393 Fiori App –
SAP Controlling Experts
Application Innovation Services, AIS India