Special Instructions When Installing and Upgrading HADR with SAP Business Suite on SAP ASE
When installing and upgrading HADR with SAP Business Suite on SAP ASE, you may need to follow instructions from your application vendors over the general guidelines in the HADR Users Guide.
Refer to the following SAP note for special instructions when installing HADR with SAP Business Suite on SAP ASE:
Refer to these SAP notes for special instructions when upgrading HADR with SAP Business Suite on SAP ASE:
- 2331424 – SYB: SAP ASE 16.0 and SAP Replication Server 15.7 SP3xx/16.0 SP3: rolling update
- 1868514 – SYB: SAP ASE 15.7 and SAP Replication Server 15.7 SP1xx: rolling update
- 2183940 – SYB: Rolling Upgrade to SAP ASE SP135 and SRS SP135 hangs during RSSD backup
- 1590719 – SYB: Updates for SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (SAP ASE)
- 1982469 – SYB: Updating SAP ASE with saphostctrl
- 2238127 – How to upgrade ASE in a Business Suite environment – SAP ASE for Business Suite
Also see Installing HADR for Business Suite in the HADR Users Guide for general instructions about installing and upgrading HADR for Business Suite.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.