Connect your commercial software offering to SAP business solutions
Independent software vendors developing line-of-business (LOB) related applications have new opportunities to create business growth by connecting their intellectual property (IP) to SAP business systems. To introduce these opportunities SAP will be hosting a series of LOB focused webinars to discuss the latest partner program offering enabling software vendors to directly connect their new or existing applications to SAP solutions.
Explore the possibilities:
- Connect applications outside of SAP environments directly with SAP line of business solutions
- Gain a competitive advantage by integrating with SAP’s industry-leading technologies
- Empower your customers with more insight and intelligence from their business processes
- Grow your customer base, extending your market reach and accessing new LOB white spaces
- Sell your integrated solutions to SAP customers through an electronic marketplace and go-to-market services.
Select the session that fits best for you: (Sessions run between July 16th – 24th)
- Connect your HR apps to SAP human capital management solutions
- Integrate with SAP spend management solutions
- Build customer loyalty solutions that connect to the SAP customer experience
- Combine your solutions with SAP’s intelligent cloud ERP business suite
All these opportunities are now available with the “Build” engagement model of the SAP PartnerEdge program, under a new integrate option. Check this video below and join us and learn more.
Download this one-pager to understand this option which has been added to the SAP PartnerEdge Build engagement model, tailored for partners that have built data, business services, or applications outside of SAP offerings and wish to integrate them with SAP business solutions