Expert-guided Implementation for SAP Analytics Cloud
There is no better way to get training and practical hands-on experience with
SAP Analytics Cloud, than to join our expert-guided implementation (EGI) sessions.
What is an EGI?
This is a multi-day remote session, powered by SAP Enterprise Support Academy, where participants learn how to complete a defined activity with experienced SAP service engineers. It is delivered as a virtual classroom.
- Empowering you with 1 – 2 hour web sessions each morning, where an SAP expert explains step by step configuration using training materials
- You execute the demonstrated steps within your own project for 2- 3 hours on that same day on your SAP environment or provide cloud system
- And you have direct access to expertise as you perform the steps
In order to participate, you must be ready to invest 2 or more hours daily (during the training week).
Before you can access the registration links, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
What is being offered for SAP Analytics Cloud?
We have two sessions being delivered on an ongoing basis:
A full-circle perspective into business intelligence and predictive analytics as a solution, a technology experience, and a single access point to analytics:
- solution & model development in SAP Analytics Cloud
- the big picture on data integration/connections, customization and collaboration, the security framework, and administration and monitoring
- introduction to the SAP Digital Boardroom and SAP Analytics Hub solutions
- planning and predictive capabilities
Introducing the business planning capabilities in SAP Analytics Cloud
- overview on SAP Analytics Cloud solution and its planning capabilities
- functionalities include spreading/distribution/assign/allocations/version management
- variance analysis, advanced formulas, and predictive forecasting
- data action settings and value driver tree (VDT)
- overview of hybrid planning scenarios & demonstrations exemplifying connections with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC), embedded (live connection) and standard (acquire data connection).
During the EGIs, you are provided with SAP Analytics Cloud tenant access as well as data files to work on.
Join the SAP Analytics Solutions value map
to receive further assistance, as well as access to a dedicated learning journey on SAP Analytics Cloud.
Register for the value map here