To apply for SAP Global Certification in India 2019
As SAP India Certification Portal (Direct Certification Process) is retired now, please follow below process to apply for SAP Global Certification in India
Step 1 Registration
- Click here for registration
- Search CER006 and click subscribe CER006. Or, use direct link to access CER006
- Add it to basket and proceed to basket
- Provide the personal details and continue
- Select the payment method as PO where you need to provide PO number and PO copy. As you are applying as an individual, enter “NA” and upload blank pdf file and proceed further
- The system will generate an order confirmation number. Keep a record of it by taking first screen shot of it
Step 2 Payment
- Access the bank account details
- Beneficiary / Vendor Name: SAP
- A/C Type: Current A/C
- Full A/C number: SAPIXXXXXXXXXX (X to be replaced with your mobile number)
- Bank Name: CITIBANK
- Bank IFSC / RTGS Code: CITI0000004
- SWIFT CODE: CITIINBX
- Add beneficiary account details as per the above details
- Add 18% GST on the base price of the certification for total payment
- Transfer fund using NEFT payment gateway. Keep a record of it by taking second screen shot of it
Step 3 Order Confirmation
- Attach the both screenshots of booking and payment confirmation and drop mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with following information
|Name||Last Name||Contact Number||Mail Id||Order Number||SAPI number||UTR number|
Note 1: SAP will release access details within 5 business days. If delayed, please liaise with email@example.com
Note 2: Only NEFT payment is accepted by SAP. Please don’t make IMPS transfer to SAP current bank account.
Thank you for the details provided. However I still don't get why SAP doesn't support credit card payments for certifications from India. When I checked with the contact mail Id provided in their website, I was told that only NEFT payment options are available.
Dear George Babu,
Thank you for your note. Credit card payment gateway in India is in work-in-progress and I do not go-live date. Will update once I get clarity on it.
Thank you for your understanding
Is the credit card payment option available now ??
Thanks for sharing this.
However still I have one doubt regarding payment i.e. Full A/C number: SAPIXXXXXXXXXX (X to be replaced with your mobile number)
how come bank account number includes my mobile number ? Is it customised for SAP ? How it is possible bank account starts with SAP followed with my mobile ?
Can you help me.
Thanks for your prompt info. Pls confirm as below.
I have ordered CER006 in SAP certification portal , and my company is going to make payment,
But My company is asking whether SAP can provide TDS( Tax deduction at Source ) certificate , if not they reduce 7.5% from the payment as TDS . How does it work with SAP education India ? Is it TDS exempted?
Any help will be highly appreciated.
I checked internally with my team in India and my team has confirmed that SAP does not issue TDS certificate.
Feel free to write email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions
Thanks a lot for your response Piyush .
Let me check how best it can be worked out .
Please tell me Which is SAPI number?
Full A/C number: SAPIXXXXXXXXXX (X to be replaced with your mobile number)
Pls refer Piyush comments...
For more questions please email to SAP Training and Adoption India <email@example.com>
Thank you, Shahid.
Additional Info: Now, you can use credit card functionality to make payment in India. If you use credit card, then you need not to send any mails to firstname.lastname@example.org. The order will be processed by the backend team within 3-4 working days. I hope this info helps.