During Apr 15 2019~Jun 15 2019, we have just complete our first sprint of SME SEEDx Code Camp APJ – building a chatbot. This blog summarise the activities and outcome of this first sprint.
Recording of presentation about How to build a bot with SAP Conversational AI
Here you have the overview presentation recording about how to build a chatbot SAP Conversational AI in the DevUnit Call.
Referred Build block of Hackathon – Chatbot
After the presentation, we have conduct a poll about how confident are you to create a chatbot after the session. 93 % of participants respond as confident or extremely confident.
The competition specification
The competition is to create a chatbot to address the inquiry about sales opportunities.
- For the opportunities analysis questions
“What are the top 5 sales opportunities”,
“Show me the opportunities for this quarter”The reply result should include:
the oppr id, customer, weighted amount, potential amount, closing percentage, stage etc.
#100(90%) / 90000 INR (//weighted amount)
100000 INR (//total amount)
- Connect to a channel, such as Messenger, WhatsApp, Line, Slack etc. the demo video should show the bot with the channel instead of debug.
The submissions and winners
5 teams out of 9 has completed the competition on time.
Submitted Source Code: https://github.com/SEEDx-Catalyst/Code-Camp/tree/master/sprint-01-chatbot
Top 3 Submissions:
|Team 09||Team 12||Team 15|
Avaniko Technologies Private Limited
eNoah iSolution India Pvt Ltd
VC ERP Consulting Pvt Ltd
Poshitha Randimal Malagala,
Pristine Solutions (Pvt) Ltd
Sinoj C George,
SABRE Information Services Pte Ltd
Danilo II Veroy,
Direc Business Technologies Inc.
Service 101 Plus Consulting Inc
PT. SterlingTulus Cemerlang
Mohammad Risnawan Budianto,
|Intents: Opportunity inquiry
|Intents: Opportunity, customer and item inquiry
|Intents: AR, Sales
Channel: Google Assistant
|Download, Deploy & Run from Github Repository||Download, Deploy & Run from Github Repository||Download, Deploy & Run from Github Repository|
And the final winner goes to Team 12, congratulation to the following partners
Kevin Rotairo from Appcentric
Sinoj C George from SABRE Information Services Pte Ltd
Danilo II Veroy from Direc Business Technologies Inc
Jeramay Balais from Service 101 Plus Consulting Inc
- Complete accomplishment as competition requirement, connecting to live SAP Business One, and bot on Slack.
- In addition, team 12 also address the additional inquiries which make a comprehensive presales assistant bot.
- “What are my top 5 items” by replying item, in-stock quantity, price etc.
- “Top 5 customers” by replying the customer name, balance