The implementation Roadmap Viewer is a tool used by the implementation project team members to navigate the phases, deliverables, tasks and accelerators related to the SAP Activate methodology.
The implementation roadmap is updated to contain the latest scope, processes and accelerators on a quarterly basis.
This blog summarizes the changes for the SAP Activate Methodology for SuccessFactors roadmap.
June 30 Release Note:
- Addition of over sixty-five new accelerators, including templates, blogs, guides, community pages, etc. SAP SuccessFactors Accelerators.
- Added new deliverable “To-Be Architecture Definition” to define the overall business, solution and integration architecture scope and determine the high-level approach of the implementation project and its related tasks:
- Inclusion of Employee Central specific content including EC Project plans and configuration workbooks.
- Update to the Fit-to-Standard Analysis Preparation deliverable and its related tasks.
- Addition of the Review Data Protection Requirements and Functionality in the Fit-to-Standard Analysis Preparation
- New task Identify Relevant Implementation Design Principles (IDPs) in the Fit-to-Standard Analysis Preparation
- Content and asset updates to the deliverable Customer & Partner Team Self-enablement and its related tasks.
- Addition of new task Key Customer Contact under deliverable Customer & Partner Team Self-enablement.
- Inclusion of Review Implementation Design Principles (IDP) content and accelerators in the deliverable Customer & Partner Team Self-enablement.
- New task Complete self-assessment questionnaires in the deliverable Customer & Partner Team Self-enablement.
- Inclusion of SAP Consultant Certification task in deliverable Project Initiation and Governance.
- Addition of Align Project Schedules task in Project Plans, Schedule and Budget.
- Content and accelerators updates to the Confirm provisioned systems availability task in the Project Standards, Infrastructure, and Solution.
- New task Verify Project Team Certification and Experience in the Project Standards, Infrastructure, and Solution.
- Updates to the Request S User Accounts task in the Project Kick-Off and On-Boarding deliverable.
- New SAP SuccessFactors Quality Gate in the Conduct Project Quality Gate.
- Updates to Document Configuration Values in the Configuration Definition.
- Addition of Develop, Document and Confirm Instance Strategy tasks and its accelerators in the User Access and Security
- Content and asset updates to the Develop, Document and Confirm Data Migration Strategy task in the User Access and Security
- Inclusion of the SAP SuccessFactors Leading Practice assets in the Solution Architecture Definition.
- Conduct Fit-to-Standard Workshops content and assets updates in the Fit-to-Standard Analysis.
- Updates to the Quarterly Release Management deliverable with SAP SuccessFactors information.
- New task Provide Product Feedback in the Quarterly Release Management.
- Addition of Customer Collaboration and Learning task in the Ongoing Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration deliverable.
- Inclusion of the SFX Accreditation task in the Administration Training and Accreditation.