Mid-Year Update: SAP Rakes In 190 Employer-of-Choice Awards
Well everyone, we have now made it half-way through the year and a new quarter is upon us. I’m delighted to share that as of 28 June, 2019, SAP has received a total of 190 employer awards, recognitions, and certifications across 32 countries and regions. Congratulations, SAP!
SAP has seen significant growth in the number of employer awards it has received over the past few years. In fact, SAP received 72 employer awards in all of 2015 alone. And comparing to last year at this time (Q2 2018), SAP received 106 employer awards.
The highest amount of recognitions SAP received in Q2 (71 total) came from the Telly Awards for Global Employer Branding services for SAP. Additionally, SAP in the United States and Germany were the two locations that received the most employer awards so far in 2019. SAP in the United States now has 15 employer awards and SAP in Germany now has 14.
In Q2, some notable awards highlights include:
- 1st place Top Employer in Austria by Trend Magazine
- 1st place Most Attractive Employer in Business Services in the Czech Republic by Randstad
- 1st place LinkedIn Top Company in Germany
- 4th place Best Places to Work in Asia by Great Places to Work
- Bill McDermott recognized as a Top CEO on Glassdoor in the United States, Canada, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
Check out the awards graphics here and stay tuned to our #lifeatsap social media channels for further awards updates.
SAP is an incredible company and a wonderful employer-of-choice. Which awards has SAP won in your location so far and which ones are you most proud of?