SAP Activate Methodology for Transition to SAP Analytics Cloud – Updated to 20Q2
Update on July 1, 2020: new version of the Transition Roadmap for SAP Analytics Cloud
The Road Map “SAP Activate Methodology for SAP Analytics Cloud” has been updated with information on the setup of a central data analytics solution, combining on-premise and cloud data in one hybrid analytics solution. In integration planning and design we describe the options how to connect SAP Data Warehouse Cloud with SAP Analytics Cloud. In addition, we have included the newest accelerators like the “What’s new” video 20Q2 and the “Product Integration Roadmap Data Warehouse Cloud – SAP Analytics Cloud”.
Main new accelerators:
Update on April 6, 2020: new version of the Transition Roadmap for SAP Analytics Cloud
The SAP Activate implementation Roadmap Viewer is a tool used by the implementation project team members to navigate the phases, deliverables, tasks and accelerators related to the SAP Activate methodology.
The implementation roadmap is updated quarterly with a major release and throughout the quarter with minor releases to contain the latest scope, processes and accelerators.
The road map “SAP Activate Methodology for SAP Analytics Cloud” has been updated for 20Q2, including the following changes:
- In the Prepare phase, we have added the activity “Fit-to-Standard Analysis Preparation” with the task “Prepare for Fit-to-Standard Workshops”
- In the Explore phase, the activity “Fit-to-Standard Analysis” now contains the tasks
- Schedule Fit-to-Standard Workshops
- Conduct Fit-to-Standard Workshops
- In the Run phase, we have added more activities to reflect the required steps for the quarterly releases, for continuous improvements and continuous learning. In addition, you can now find information on how to join the SAP influence council opportunities, how to stay up to date on SAP Cloud Trust Center topics and review the SAP Enterprise Support offerings.
- New accelerators:
- SAP Analytics Cloud Agent Simple Deployment Kit
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- SAP Analytics Cloud – Product Updates and Plan
- SAP Education Consulting Services
- SAP Knowledge Base Article 2511489 – Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Note 2487011 – What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud Community
Update on October 25, 2019: new version of the Transition Roadmap SAP Analytics Cloud
With the newest release cycle we have started to update the design of the road map graphics and adapt it to the official SAP color scheme:
In addition, the project management activities are now aligned with the project management for SAP S/4HANA cloud. In the Discover and Prepare phase, we have added descriptions of the options for trial system subscriptions and the SAP Analytics Cloud subscription plans.
Direct Link to the road map:
The new road map “Transition to SAP Analytics Cloud” is intended to guide the implementation team through the entire project of a Transition to SAP Analytics Cloud, starting with the strategic planning until the go-live.
This road map is comprised of phases, activities, and tasks in accordance with the SAP Activate methodology. In addition, accelerators are linked to the relevant activities and tasks making them easy to consume when they are needed, like links to help documentation, the Learning assets and guided playlists on the SAP Analytics Cloud homepage and relevant SAP Notes. The road map also provides a list of available SAP Services offering to support the transition to SAP Analytics Cloud.
Check the road map in SAP Road Map Viewer! https://go.support.sap.com/roadmapviewer/