On behalf of the S/4HANA Cloud User Community I’d like to extend a warm welcome! You are now part of an exclusive network of customers, partners and SAP experts. The Community was built for you to engage and exchange information with one another about products, solutions, and best practices. This is a private platform to empower you with tools, resources and answers to help you be successful with leading edge S/4HANA Cloud products.
Customers that actively engage in SAP Communities remain successful customers. We believe this loyalty is based on the connections developed in the Community through sharing experiences, ideas and information. These dedicated relationships are enhanced by ongoing engagement with our product and support teams to ensure we understand the needs of our customers.
Community users, like you, bring fresh inquiries, ideas and knowledge that add great value to the Community as a whole. The Community is filled with forums, resources, training, events and support to help you through each stage of your journey.
To get started:
- Check out the S/4HANA Cloud User Community Welcome Video
- Review the Community FAQ
- Become familiar with Community home page and navigation
- Explore the LoB product pages
- Use the Q&A to ask a general question
- Access the product forums on the LoB pages to ask specific product questions, the boards are monitored by our SAP experts and response times average between 24 – 48 hours.
The Community will get better each day as valuable information is shared, questions are answered and customers share their best practices knowledge. I encourage you jump in and start participating. I look forward to connecting with you in the Community!
S/4HANA Cloud Community Leader