Member of the Month Club!
Your participation in the community is valuable, leading you to knowledge, resources, answers, peer engagement and connection with SAP experts. We want to celebrate and reward your engagement in the Community! Introducing the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Community Member of the Month Club.
In addition to earning points towards your next Status Level, you will now earn points towards the Member of the Month Club contest for the following activities:
- Receive a like on your blog, document, or wiki
- View a video, blog, document, or wiki
- Ask a question
Each time you perform these specific activities it will help you increase your Community Status and the chance to join the Member of the Month Club and Leaderboard on the Community homepage.
Here’s how it works:
- Each activity is worth 10 points towards the Member of the Month contest
- The more of the above activities you perform, the more points you earn.
- But, there are restrictions on the back end that limit the frequency that you can earn points for each activity! We’re keeping that limit a secret. Just engage with the intention to add value and you will do well.
- The top 15 members, those with the most points, will be awarded the “Member of the Month” badge which can be seen on your community profile!
- Members of the Month will be showcased on our Member of the Month Leaderboard on the Community homepage.