Hi All, This will be a quick blog on adding Custom Node to Tree in SAP EWM Monitor.
I have just tried to simplified the steps to follow :
Below is requirement: New Reports Node needs to be added with three child Nodes.
Below highlighted options are available to add new Node in SAP EWM Monitor
First see where need to add new node in Tree.
- These needs to be added for specific Warehouse
- These needs to be added for all Warehouses (****)
Click on Define Monitor option – To select where new node needs to be added.
Below screen will be available. Select Monitor for which you want to add new custom Node.
Double click on Define Node Hierarchy option on left.
First we need to add all Nodes irrespective of Root Node or Sub Nodes. Use below option to add Nodes for Monitor:
- Create Object Class
- Define Node Profile
- Define all Nodes which needs to added in Monitor. Also update Category and Node Profile which we created in previous steps.
Node Profile is very Important to set, If you not set this property then your Node wilil not be visible in actual Monitor /SCWM/MON (But It will be visible in Customize Monitor Tree).
- Now next step to Add these new created Nodes on specific location. Follow below steps.
- Double click on folder where you want to add new Nodes and note down number. This will be Identification for your Root Node. And you need to add all new Node under this Number.
- We have added “Reports Node” we created in previous steps at sequence number 4 in Root Node highlighted above.
- Remaining three Nodes are sub-Nodes of this New created Node (ZREPTS). So add like below.
- Once everything is done you should see New Node available in Customize Monitor Tree screen
Node Profile is very Important to set, If you not set this property then your Node will not be visible in actual Monitor /SCWM/MON (But It will be visible in Customize Monitor Tree).
Side Note: Please follow below link to know how to add Option for Re-Print functionality in SAP EWM Monitor (/SCWM/MON)