Your SAP Leonardo Guide at #SAPinsider 2019
Mark your calendars and pack your bags because SAPinsider Digital Core and Intelligent Platform is here! Read on to find out everything you need to know about this year’s jam-packed conference in Amsterdam, happening from June 25th to 27th.
SAPinsider is an online publication and the premier source of information and education on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. The SAPinsider conferences bring that five-star education to you.
Whether you’re interested in the best ways to blend old and new technology, support your upcoming organization change, or thrive with digital transformation, this one-of-a-kind conference will be one of your best investments in education this year.
The conference is home to five events including: Financial 2019, BI, Analytics & HANA 2019, Cybersecurity 2019, GRC 2019, and Administration, Infrastructure & Platform 2019. With over 180 sessions, there’s something for everyone. Plus, registration for one event provides access to sessions across all events at no additional cost.
Don’t miss out on the fantastic opportunity to:
- Gain insights from SAP experts and leading global practitioners
- Network with SAPinsiders from around the world
- Access in-depth sessions, case studies, and product demonstrations
- Learn from hands-on labs with the latest SAP technologies
Register now to reserve your spot before it’s too late.
Best of the Agenda
We’ve narrowed down the agenda to our top picks. Here are the sessions, workshops, and showcases you won’t want to miss at this year’s SAPinsider conference.
These top four sessions will give you valuable insight into how you can transform your business products and processes through the intelligent technologies, including robotic process automation, conversational AI, data intelligence, and machine learning.
Robotic Process Automation: The New Enterprise Superpower
Tuesday June 25, 3:40-4:30 pm, E104, Speaker: Ulrike Dobhan
Increase business productivity and automation by taking a deep dive into the world of machine learning and robotic process automation (RPA). See how SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation can automate account receivables and take enterprises to the next level.
- Consider cutting-edge ways to take advantage of these capabilities within your business landscape
- Learn how embedded Machine Learning and Intelligent RPA services can improve the operation of accounts-receivable processes
Provide Better Customer Experiences with Chatbots
Wednesday June 26, 4:10-5:00 pm, Exhibit Theater 5, Speaker: Mikhail Avetisov
Keep up with the increasing demands to provide exceptional customer service and user satisfaction. Learn how SAP Conversational AI helps enterprises drive better business outcomes and improve business processes.
- Simplify purchasing processes and provide customers with the information they need when they need it
- Learn how customers have rapidly implemented chatbots to achieve faster time to value
Scale Machine Learning Projects through Advanced Data Intelligence
Thursday June 27, 1:50-2:40 pm, E105, Speaker: Ginger Gatling
Scale data management, machine learning, and deep learning across your enterprise IT landscape. Explore how SAP Data Intelligence can help your machine learning and artificial intelligence projects make it into production, and to refine, orchestrate and govern your data in the cloud so you can manage your machine learning projects at scale.
- Scale artificial intelligence and machine learning, and extract value from distributed data across your enterprise IT landscape
- Observe how a unified solution from SAP brings together open-source technologies and SAP Data Hub solution with machine learning
Unlock the Intelligent Enterprise with SAP Leonardo
Thursday June 27, 12:00-12:50 pm, E104, Speaker: Mikhail Avetisov
Optimize processes and resources to deliver business outcomes with SAP Leonardo intelligent technologies, services, and industry expertise. Accelerate the design, planning, and activation of your intelligent enterprise.
- Use a mix of intelligent technologies – like machine learning, the Internet of Things (IoT), and blockchain – on an open cloud platform
- Learn how SAP Leonardo can help you rapidly build your enterprise, enable capabilities in the cloud, and produce immediate value across your organization
Check out this incredible workshop to learn more about conversational AI and how you can create your own chatbot.
Hands on lab: Build your own chatbot – An introduction to natural language processing and SAP Conversational AI
Thursday June 27, 1:00-4:00 pm, E106, Mikhail Avetisov and Jonas Kolk
Chatbots are at the top of innovation this year, and they take many shapes and colors. This workshop takes you on a bot-building journey to understand the tricks of creating amazing conversational experiences. On the menu, we have: understanding natural language processing, using conversational flow techniques, and training and monitoring a bot, all powered by the SAP Conversational AI service.
Don’t miss the chance to attend this innovative showcase focused on perfecting the customer experience.
Intelligent Coffee Experience: Brew the Perfect Customer Experience
- Deliver Engaged and Connected Customer Experiences
- Automate Service Inquiries for Real-Time Recommendations
- Create a Sustainable and Traceable Supply Chain
Find Us on the Show Floor
Come visit us at SAPinsider! Find out how you can leverage SAP Leonardo and intelligent technologies to kickstart your digital transformation. Leonardo and Analytics will be in the bottom half of the SAP section:
Do You Love SAP Products?
If so, we’d love to meet with you to capture your product feedback via a 10-15 minute survey. Once your product review is published, you’ll receive an Amazon e-gift card via e-mail provided by TrustRadius.
For more information, check out the SAPinsider event website, agenda, and don’t forget to register. Join the conversation with us on Twitter @SAPInsider and @SAPLeonardo for real-time updates. Use #SAPinsider to find event highlights and to share your favourite moments.
See you in Amsterdam!