Integration Advisor – Latest B2B/A2A Libraries for creating and maintaining your customized interfaces and APIs
We´re happy to announce that with our latest release by June 12 we provide the latest SAP owned Interfaces and APIs such as IDoc, SOAP and OData as well cXML.
This blog gives you an overview of the latest supported type systems at Integration Advisor. It provides you the available versions per type system, the number of templates of message types, and the number of complex types, simple types and codelists that are used in the message types. All the recently released type systems are freely available.
List of the latest Type Systems
|Type System||Available Versions||Number of||Freely Available|
|Versions||Message Types||Complex Types||Simple Types||Codelists|
|SAP S/4HANA On Premise IDoc||Release 1809 Feature Pack Stack 02||1||2650||12640||29965||2752||Yes|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud OData||Release 1905||1||784||817||–||–||Yes|
SAP S/4HANA On Premise SOAP
|Release 1809 Feature Pack Stack 02||1||3135||20205||8157||216||Yes|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud SOAP||Release 1905||1||147||1919||2556||32||Yes|
|cXML||1.2.037; 1.2.038; 1.2.039; 1.2.040; 1.2.041; 1.2.042||6||78||694||–||247||Yes|
A preview of the newest type systems (Figure 1):
- SAP S/4Hana On Premise IDoc – SAP Intermediate Document is a SAP document format for business transaction data transfers used in SAP R3 and SAP S4HANA. Is freely available within Integration Advisor.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud OData – Open Data Protocol is a Web protocol for querying and updating data. It applies and builds upon Web technologies such as HTTP, Atom Publishing Protocol (AtomPub), and JSON to provide access to information from a variety of applications.
- SAP S/4HANA On Premise SOAP – SOAP is a standarized, messages-based protocol that is used by WEB Services for communication between the service consumer and the service provider. A SOAP message comprises a header part, which contains communication control parameters, and a body part which contains the payload.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud SOAP – SOAP is a standarized, messages-based protocol that is used by WEB Services for communication between the service consumer and the service provider. A SOAP message comprises a header part, which contains communication control parameters, and a body part which contains the payload.
- cXML – cXML is a streamlined protocol intended for consistent communication of business documents between proxcurement applications, e-commerce hubs and suppliers. The protocol does not include the full breadth of interactions some parties may wish to communicate. However, through the use of Extrinsic elements and newly-defined domains for various identifiers, it is easily expanded by such applications. This expansion is the limit of point-to-point configurations necessary for communication. The current standard includes documents for setup (company details and transaction profiles), catalogue content, application integration (including the widely-used PunchOut feature), original, change and delete purchase orders and responses to all of these requests, order confirmation and ship notice documents (cXML analogues of EDI 855 and 856 transactions) and new invoice documents.
Figure 1: Overview of Newly Added Type Systems
This post give you an overview of the latest uploaded libraries(freely available) for creating and maintainig your customized interfaces and APIs. We already gave a detialed overview of the components of Integration Advisor in the referred blogs mentioned below. Please use them as a reference.
As we did in the past we will continously update the SAP API Business Hub for EDI Integration Templates for Integration Advisor with the newest library Content. So, stay tuned.