Welcome to the June update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub.
Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your inbox.
Best Moments with SAP Learning Hub Challenge
– For all subscribers of SAP Learning Hub –
Join us in celebrating five years of SAP Learning Hub by making a video, creating a blog post, or sending us your best wishes and sharing your own ‘Best Moments with SAP Learning Hub’. Be creative and share what you’ve loved most about using SAP Learning Hub – whether you have been a user for one week or five years. The top three contributions will be awarded with gift cards.
The challenge is running in the Welcome Room and all subscribers of SAP Learning Hub can participate. All you need to do is join the Welcome Room (if you haven’t done so yet) and upload your content.
You can read more about the challenge here*.
*Link accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub and already a member of the Welcome Room.
Live Chat in SAP Learning Hub
– For all subscribers of SAP Learning Hub –
Get real time support for your queries. Once logged on to the SAP Learning Hub Home page, customers and users will have access to immediate customer support via an embedded chat functionality visible on selected pages. It will enable faster problem resolutions which will improve the overall SAP Learning Hub customer experience.
This new functionality will be available starting June, so stay tuned!
SAP Learning Hub Satisfaction Survey Closed
More than 4,500 learners participated in our May satisfaction survey on SAP Learning Hub and rated various aspects of the SAP Learning Hub experience. We’re now busy analyzing the more than 4,800 comments on what you liked and what should be improved.
Thank you very much for your participation.
Bookboon Library in SAP Learning Hub
– For subscribers of the professional edition, solution editions and business edition of SAP Learning Hub –
With your SAP Learning Hub subscription, take advantage of exclusive e-books provided by Bookboon to broaden your knowledge on topics of your interests and those complementary to SAP skills.
Here are the highlights from May:
- Uncovering Mindfulness – In Search Of A Life More Meaningful
- Author: Paul A Mudd
- The Little Book of Inspiration
- Author: Humphrey Walters
- Overcoming Perfectionism
Author: Jenny Gould
- The Village That Could
Author: Ralph McKechnie Brown
Go to your ‘Learning Content’ area and click on ‘Bookboon Catalog’ to access the books and read more on your chosen topics.
Success Story on SAP Learning Rooms
For an effective learning theory alone is not enough – it needs to be combined with practical knowledge. Written pieces often overwhelm the reader with information, seeing the actual practice in a video, however, can help processing the information much more effectively.
Read how Neha Tayal, a lead consultant at HCL Technologies Ltd., could require practical software skills successfully without having direct access to the systems, through the expert led live sessions in SAP Learning Rooms.
Read the entire success story here.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Below is a selection of upcoming sessions:
- Live session on MTE Customer Organization Readiness for SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Finance: June 26, 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. (CEST)
- Live session series on procurement: June 24-28, 6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. and later from 9:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m. (CEST)
- Live session on SAP Cloud Applications Studio: June 25, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (CEST)
- SAP Learning Hub onboarding session: June 28, 4:00 a.m.-5:00 a.m. (CEST)
Please always refer to ‘Events Calendar(s)’ in corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. Links are accessible when you are logged into SAP Learning Hub and already a member of the respective SAP Learning Room.
New in SAP Live Access
New courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- SAP Convergent Charging 4.1 (AC235)
- SAP Sales Cloud (C4C12)
- SAP Business Suite to SAP S/4HANA Delta (S4H01)
- Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement (S4500)
- Processes in Treasury and Risk Management in SAP S/4 HANA (S4F50)
- Delivery Processing in SAP S/4HANA (S4610)
You can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.