Key elements for your Digital Transformation Journey with SAP S/4HANA – June 2019 update
Over the last year, SAP Enterprise Support Academy has delivered a prescriptive curriculum to guide you in creating a clear roadmap for your SAP S/4HANA journey.
All SAP Enterprise Support customers that are registered in the support edition of SAP Learning Hub can use these offerings.
Including fourteen meet-the-expert (MTE) sessions, eight tutorials and seven new accelerated innovation enablement (AIE) sessions, this freshly bundled prescriptive curriculum package covers key aspects to support you in the discovery phase for your planned SAP S/4HANA transition:
- understand the SAP S/4HANA essentials and their applications
- scope the initial landscape
- envision your future roadmap and business opportunities
- evaluate project effort
- run the SAP readiness check
- determine deployment options and transition paths
If you are still reading to this point, you most likely haven’t already opened your curriculum package. So here are a few examples on what you may not wish to miss!
Explore deployment options, transition paths, and the
SAP Readiness Check** for SAP S/4HANA:
Register for these live AIE sessions* with an SAP expert
- Understanding the Deployment Options and Transition Paths to SAP S/4HANA
- Understanding SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA
* To review the complete list of the new AIE sessions, read the following blog.
** To get details related to the SAP Readiness Check Enterprise Support content, read the following blog.
Listen to existing MTE recordings and tutorials
- SAP S/4HANA The Essentials
- SAP S/4HANA Discovery Greenfield vs. Conversion Overview
- SAP S/4HANA Discovery Landscape Scoping
- Greenfield vs Conversion: Learn How SAP S/4HANA Customers Made Their Choice
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Single Tenant Edition – The Essentials
Gear up with SAP S/4HANA discovery tools:
Hands-on interactive tutorials on SAP S/4HANA discovery tools
- SAP Transformation Navigator complementing the MTE recording on building your product roadmap
- SAP Quick Value Assessment complementing the MTE recording on building a high-level business case
- Interpreting the Results of your SAP Readiness Check complementing the MTE recording on Introduction to SAP Readiness Check
And be sure to watch our MTE recording for more insights on the tools available to support you on your digital transformation path.
Tools to Support your SAP S/4HANA journey
Part of the SAP Enterprise Support Academy curriculum package, remember to register to the SAP Enterprise Support SAP S/4HANA value maps.
Are you aware of the next generation SAP Enterprise Support value maps?
The SAP Enterprise Support value maps now utilize SAP Learning Hub, edition for Enterprise Support, as the delivery platform. They are live and available for you. Listen to a 3min video about the value maps.
Regardless of where you are in your journey to SAP S/4HANA, or even if you are at the beginning, simply considering deployment options and how to transition, join the nearly 3,000 users of the SAP S/4HANA value maps to get the opportunity to engage and learn from others like you.
- Register for the SAP S/4HANA value maps
Note: To register for the value maps, you may require access to SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support. Already-registered members can access the value map directly via the SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps learning room
As you reach the end of the discovery phase for SAP S/4HANA, you should have a clear roadmap for your SAP S/4HANA journey. Open waters and a clear path to realize your digital innovation experience.