Glassdoor Names Bill McDermott a Top CEO in 4 Countries
“SAP is comprised of incredibly thoughtful and adaptable people. I am blessed to lead this amazing team with their vast collection of talents. Each morning, I get up and go super hard for the win because of this amazing group with me. Every effort and every thought is dedicated to the team’s hard work and commitment.”
– Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP
Congratulations, Bill, for being rated a 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO in 4 countries! We have always known that you are the best!
Throughout the year, employees anonymously submit company reviews to Glassdoor, one of the world’s largest job and recruiting sites. These reviews are a great way to provide feedback on our experience, share what our company environment and culture are really like and inform our incoming candidates. When submitting a Glassdoor review, employees are asked to rate a variety of workplace factors, including whether they approve, disapprove, or are neutral about the job the CEO is doing.
We are proud to announce that SAP CEO, Bill McDermott has been honored as one of 2019’s Top CEOs in 4 countries on Glassdoor. This is all thanks to feedback provided by SAP employees!
· Germany: Bill McDermott ranks 3/10 on Glassdoor’s Top CEOs Germany list with a rating of 97%.
· Canada: Bill McDermott ranks 18/25 on Glassdoor’s Top CEOs Canada list with a rating of 95%
· U.K.: Bill McDermott ranks 18/50 on Glassdoor’s Top CEOs UK list with a rating of 96%.
· U.S.: Bill McDermott ranks 31/100 on Glassdoor’s Top CEOs U.S. Large list with a rating of 95%.
Among the approximately 900,000 companies reviewed on Glassdoor, the average CEO approval rating is 69 percent.
Your information is very interesting. Thank you for sharing. TellTheBell Survey