Today’s hyper-connected world demands an ecosystem approach for running finance processes. SAP’s treasury and cash management applications are integral parts of SAP S/4HANA which offer a full portfolio of treasury and working capital management solutions.
SAP Enterprise Support Academy has several meet-the-expert (MTE) webinars coming in July and September on what you need to know about the SAP S/4HANA Finance solutions for cash management & treasury and risk management.
The first July session will cover an overview of the cash management and treasury & risk management solutions. The SAP expert will present SAP’s strategy in delivering end-to-end processes on a single integrated platform and how this is advantageous in aligning your treasury functions with your company’s future strategy.
The learning objectives of the July session will be to:
- Get an overview of the cash management capability
- Develop an understanding of SAP’s value proposition to CFOs and treasurers
- Review different deployment approaches
Before you can access the registration links, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
Registration is open for the July Meet-the-Expert (MTE) session (recordings will be made available via the same links).
SAP S/4HANA Cash Management and Treasury – An Overview
July 25, 2019 10:00 AM EST/New York
Coming in September, two more MTE webinars:
- one deep dive on cash management, building up on the context covered in July’s MTE.
- and the second, a deep dive on the SAP S/4HANA Finance solution for treasury and risk management. Built on SAP’S in-memory SAP S/4HANA Finance software,
this solution provides full transparency and on-the-fly analysis across all dimensions of financial data, including cash and liquidity, payments and bank communications, investment and debt, and forecasting.